Why did you lower the gold gain? :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

10-04-2011

Having the huge amount of gold gain over time was my favorite thing about Dominion, as well as the low respawn times. I was actually hoping for EVEN FASTER, definitely not lower! Sigh... making it slower paced already.

Ofooie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2011

I agree. I play dom cuase it's fast...don't make it slow...

17th Shard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

They just want to make defenders feel even worse about themselves.

Snakerot

10-04-2011

So, I see they're getting an early start on ruining this new feature. If there's one thing I hate about this new mode it's that I couldn't slowly farm and build items.

Argotto

10-04-2011

So now champs like jax are less effective... problem is casters are heavily dependent on their first few items, so it will hurt them more than this is worth imo.

Honestly, I had always thought that gold gain should be INCREASED... i mean really, matches are so short, you very very rarely got to finish builds as it is, and even then, you'd have to somehow get around 40 kills and a ton of recaps.

Emokore

10-04-2011

Two things, it balances G/10 items for the game mode and promotes pvp.

Tyroki

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emokore View Post
I have yet to see anyone actually CARE about G/10 items in this mode, and PVP happens enough.

RealMithron

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emokore View Post
Why would you want G/10 to be beneficial at all in a game mode that's all about fast paced action? PvP is already good enough, but if you really want more PvP then you could just remove gold completely from killing people so that everyone's constantly on an equal gold level. I don't want that, but lowering gold gain is doing nothing but making the game more slow and boring.

Harate

10-04-2011

This is bull****. We play this game because it's fast paced. Don't ****ing slow things down.

8BytSpartan

10-04-2011

I agree. The entire point of Dom was to focus on the fighting, or has Riot ALREADY forgot that they said that themselve?