Did you receive the refund e-mail?

Yes 27 14.52%
No 159 85.48%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Refund E-mail Poll [Vote]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ftwr

09-30-2011

Voting will probably give a lot of people more peace of mind to get a feel for what's going on.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

in short:
mails are being given out, it will last around a week. i foresee the poll showing around 10-15% refunds given out right now, increasing with the days.

*******http://arch.413chan.net/Pinkie_just_as_planned-(n1300298604471).png********

CaptCrit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
in short:
mails are being given out, it will last around a week. i foresee the poll showing around 10-15% refunds given out right now, increasing with the days.
The sad part is though is that if you opt for the refund and you receive the e-mail on the 5th, that leaves you with one day to fill out the refund information. Sounds like a lot of things could go wrong with that.

ftwr

10-01-2011

Quote:
in short:

*******http://arch.413chan.net/Pinkie_just_as_planned-(n1300298604471).png********
Well now it seems that Riot is claiming that anyone who hasn't received it by now isn't eligible.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

source?

Gankr

10-01-2011

I've got no refund email, All i used was mac for my games right up until they killed it but i started using BootCamp but have stopped now.

Dean Moriarty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
source?
Well, personally I checked with a support ticket and got the following e-mail:

Quote:
Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me. We recently sent out the e-mail for our Mac Beta players regarding only the RP Refund Program (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ement.php?f=31). I am very sorry, but if you did not receive this e-mail by now, it has been confirmed that you are not eligible for the RP refund.

If you did receive the e-mail regarding RP refunds, a second e-mail confirmation will be sent to you to confirm the receipt of this refund. I am sorry, but I do not have a time table of when this e-mail will be sent out.

The Champion Bundle will also be given out sometime later. It is not included with either of these e-mails, but will be referenced to in the future. Again, I apologize, but I do not any additional information as to when or how you will redeem your Champions Bundle.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Shmea
Note the following sentence:
"I am very sorry, but if you did not receive this e-mail by now, it has been confirmed that you are not eligible for the RP refund."

ji9zo

10-02-2011

I definitely qualify (only ever played games on a mac) but haven't received it yet. How is it possible I don't qualify?

Alex3omg

10-02-2011

Maybe there's a minimum games played? I'm sitting around 200 wins, so almost 400 games total probably. My account was made in June... and I definitely bought riot points in the game store with paypal, if that's not 'qualified' idk what is.

Though someone said 50% of LOGINs from a mac. My email said games. I don't actually believe I could have played half of these this month, of course. Just saying that might affect some people.

eta- I just wish someone working for riot would take the time to understand what's going on with this and answer our questions.

Jishent

10-02-2011

Quote:
SoCoKyle, Oct-02 11:03 (PDT):
Dear Summoner,

This is true if you never received the email then you didn't qualify for the refund. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope you have a great day.

Game on!
SoCoKyle

Jishent, Oct-01 17:58 (PDT):
Hi Riot support,

On the Mac forums there are some riot support quotes from other players

"We recently sent out the e-mail for our Mac Beta players regarding only the RP Refund Program (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ement.php?f=31). I am very sorry, but if you did not receive this e-mail by now, it has been confirmed that you are not eligible for the RP refund. "

Can you confirm if this quote is true? If yes I would like to state that I played over 300 games one my Macbook Pro since Feb 2011 and I still haven't gotten the email yet.

Regards,
Jishent
Well. Wait till Wednesday? I think its time to attack General discussions