Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are people botting dominion games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyy909

09-30-2011

I was on a low level account and i could swear that they had people on their team that were botting... they'd move to a node... and do nothing.. not cap it or anything kinda stand around... you could go kill them take the node... they'd go right back to one and do nothing again... seems like a very very primitive bot... but a bot no less... Anyone else encounter this?

I could be mistaken .. it could be simply someone clicking somewhere and going afk.. no idea... was pretty stupid looking.

Hugs From Momma

09-30-2011

Yeah it could be a simple macro, leave the cursor over one part of the minimap and click on it over and over.

If so, they'll be reported and banned soon enough.

TheLeprosy

09-30-2011

What does that go under?

There's no "Hacking and Botting" section under the report...

Twister1245

09-30-2011

likely afk/leaving? :/

CaptnKarnage

Recruiter

08-04-2014

I report them in afk and yes under lvl 30 there alot of botter in dominion like 2 human with 8 botters per game

Penteano

08-04-2014

Quote:
CaptnKarnage:
I report them in afk and yes under lvl 30 there alot of botter in dominion like 2 human with 8 botters per game

So many bot threads righ in the first page and you need to necro one from 2011?! Seriously?!