Will there ever be a mac client ever again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyrannosaurus

09-30-2011

Hey Riot:
Just wondering if the mac client. will ever be back up for mac users. I really enjoyed playing LoL and would not want to just give it up. It would be nice just to know if u guys are ever going to remake one, or if u guys straight forwardly think mac's are retarted and don't want anything to do with us. But if u guys are planning to, plz respond and tell me, I would love to know that i can still play mac from my own comp. and not have to go to my friend's house every now and then!

VM Nezoth

09-30-2011

If you are a gamer, I recommend getting a nice PC. No issues with games, and much better.

Mystic Txe

09-30-2011

LoL does not want your iCULT fanaticism. buy a PC.

Sharzic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

They said yes, but might I recommend you checking out the mac forum? I'm sure you'll find something that will help you out there.

LieutenantShiny

09-30-2011

buy real computer kthx. my blackberry will be able to run LoL better than your iMad. I mean... iMac*

Talums

Senior Recruiter

09-30-2011

you can I'm also a mac user as well and there is a post on this forum about boompej and his replica of LoL client but for mac users (it really works )

OMFGZOMBIE

09-30-2011

Haters gonna hate

Yamatak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Boompje's client is awesome. I'm downloading it right now