Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journal of Justice: Prince Jarvan IV returns to Demacia!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseBurguer

09-30-2011

I like these JoJ but they could be released before champion sneak peaks because is kinda obvious that Xerath is the cause of the explosion so is kinda pointless to make a news about a champion that is oviouslly conected.Would have been better if we could guess the upcoming stuff coming to LoL like future champion,for example.

If Xerath wasnt revealed we would have expected the grizzly guy that escaped prison making the Shurima desert thing kinda mysterious

CheeseBurguer

09-30-2011

Quote:
Trogdor87:
Is it just me or does it seem that the Shurima Desert story would have more impact if this issue of the Journal of Justice had come out before any real knowledge of Xerath was released to the League of Legends community?

Got ninjad but yeah i agreed with this

RushSecond

09-30-2011

Garen: O hai LeBlanc how you doin?
Jarvan IV(?): WTF go away Garen you aren't supposed to know that yet!!
Garen: O rite, bai then :3

redrum96

09-30-2011

League investigators see "Massive magical disturbance in Shurima", "Powerful mage champion from Shurima (Xerath)", and "ancient tomb", and they can't put it all together?

rachesis

09-30-2011

happy

Kraemer

09-30-2011

In b4 Jarvan III mysteriously murdered/disappears.

BlackLionKain

09-30-2011

thats not jarven, it's an imposter.
nuff said

Urban Ninja ZOE

09-30-2011

I bet its talon and katarina and jarvan hired them to kill the kind so he can get the throne...

Gentle Casca

09-30-2011

Quote:
Zero000x000:
Sweet!
Heimer buffs eh? Wonder what's the deal with this "grizzled man" with a smoke grenade.... Hmmm, is the Redeemed Exile skin before or after her Exile? I would assume after, so what does her original armor look like O_o.
And J4, serious stuff is going down, everything is falling, I wonder just what exactly happened at Ivory Ward.

I'm calling it right now, even if I'm restating what someone else said:

Jarvan IV is an imposter, the guy prisoner is Talon, and the lady prisoner is Kat. Garen and Kat are gonna fight, they'll make a grand escape, and BAM! Real Jarvan IV is gonna show up like a real OG and knock some skulls.

EDIT: Didn't even read the post right above mine! Downvote me!

KiseRyouta

10-01-2011

Yay LeBlan.. *cough*Jarvan IV*cough* is back for more!

Even though story-wise J4 might seem like a jerk, game-wise he's pretty funny. I mean look at his jokes. He looks like more a clumsy, act-before-thinking yet nice prince to me.

I agree that this J4 is an imposter and the two prisoners are infiltrators. I doubt they're Kat and Talon though.

Poor Heimerdinger. Stop bullying him guys. D: