Rammus OP dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gs Provider

09-30-2011

Rammus must be banned in Dominion because most people ghost q and buy mobility boots and get top tower so early and u cant stop it...=S

NipZx

09-30-2011

this is old news, if rammus doesnt get banned just queu dodge, theres no penalty anymore

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gs Provider View Post
Rammus must be banned in Dominion because most people ghost q and buy mobility boots and get top tower so early and u cant stop it...=S
And blitz, and zil both can get there just as fast as rammus if not faster actually. And well within time to stop him, and zil kills rammus easily.

Also rammus main thing on this map is everyone wants to play that "tanky burst dps" that gets chewed up on him, play a few mages and crush him, he drops so fast to cass it's not even funny. Play a few mages and stop QQing about rammus.

TheRamenBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gs Provider View Post
false

BigDaddyDelish

09-30-2011

Uh, I've never seen a Rammus cap before we were able to stop him...

Buru Diman

09-30-2011

If a Rammus uses Powerball/Ghost and buy Mobility Boots to get to Windmill first, it means you will be able to kill him easily once you get there seconds later.

General Ryon

09-30-2011

i played a few games as rammus rushed sunfire and thornamil even though they had 3 casters and it didnt matter rammus W gives him well over 200 mr my TM sunfire cape taunt W combo killed any mage in 3 seconds that didnt build a giants belt or mr very early. although i main eve and i repeatedly oen shot other rammus's with my op combo. if you play mages to plan to counter rammus what do you do about the enemy talon then besides get one shotted? making a team comp to counter one champ leaves your team very week to many other classes and rammus wants focused hes the tank...if your able to burst rammus through his W and whatever extra mr and health he has in items i want to know how. Rammus's that arnt to bright are easy to shutdown but a pro rammus wont build armor against an ap burst team he'll build mr and you still wont do dmg and he will walk on your face. the best way to counter rammus is get a little MR yourself he does about 85% magic dmg. Rammus doesnt build Mpen so even just 100mr will greatly reduce his dmg. This however wont stop you from getting taunted and killed over the next 3 seconds by whoever else is around. Are there ways to shutdown rammus? yes, the problem is how much it takes to counter rammus, same thing with akali, poppy and others.

and idk how you can easily kill rammus at lvl 3/4 he should have at least 1 point in his W and probly tank runes/masteries putting him at over 100 of each resist much tankier than any other champ. Again focusing the tank will just get your team killed by their dps as he soaks up the dmg and walks away. Dominion is a rock paper scissors game most of the time. "op" champs are 2 of those things like rock and paper with very little weekness and unkillable 1v1 in most situations. Even if you are a a pair of super scissors your going to have problems because your enemy is part rock.

Prometheius

09-30-2011

Nasus. Wither. GG. Rammus will NEVER get close enough ever again.

Diabloman CQ

09-30-2011

Rammus OP in Dominion Forum = Singed OP in General Forum.

Pixilz

10-05-2011

How do you main eve and 1 shot someone with a combo????