Champion Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luchen

07-24-2009

A Michael Jackson Cardmaster skin wouldn't hurt <3

Kazuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchen View Post
A Michael Jackson Cardmaster skin wouldn't hurt <3
please don't

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2009

Gasp, it's been pushed back to the second page! D: Sorry guys, haven't been posting much on the forums ever since servers have been up. I spend all Friday night and the weekends playing LoL, seeing as we have only little precious time. Rumors are that servers might be up 24/7. :0

Anyhow, bumping this awesome thread and added new art: Kimono Tristana. Always thought Tristana would be interested in Japanese culture considering they have festivals involving pretty fireworks and loud explosions.

Whorseman

08-03-2009

Sure, I'd probably draw up something. But I wonder, are there limitations to what can be done? For example, does it need to be only a change that affects the texture, and not the model itself?

FreshLikeThresh

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargonaut View Post
Cho'Gath, the Black Terror
Black terrors are notoriously hard to tailor for.

I might color this at some point.

EDIT: I did color this at some point and added it here.
omg thats so fricken awesome +1

Faro

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsthorseman View Post
Sure, I'd probably draw up something. But I wonder, are there limitations to what can be done? For example, does it need to be only a change that affects the texture, and not the model itself?
You can change the model. There's talk of NuNu being a penguin riding a polar bear.