League of Legends Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragonfighter714

02-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUVOIS View Post
Awesome tips Penny!

Great info for new players.
good information

dragonfighter714

02-19-2011

hehe

TheGoldenRebel

02-20-2011

i have a question, do runes improve your game alot? cause i only have those crappy lvl 1 runes u get when ur lvl 1 and u have no idea what ur doing xD

Woodrowe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Attacking an enemy champion will cause all nearby units to attack you,
including turrets!
I know this is probably a big "duh" moment but this tip just changed my game dramatically... I was under the impression that once a minion was attacking something they would continue until either itself or its enemy dies. This helps explain a great many of my strategical errors

JohnJohnYu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Gud tips! love health regen1

TaijasArtDOTcom

02-27-2011

i wish more of my team mates that the matchmaker matches me with new this 'good stuff'.. alota times there mexican typing spanish and im like **sheeesh**

DreakPowerS

03-08-2011

ye y not

Michaliz

03-09-2011

RgKTiamat

03-12-2011

Awesome post to stop by if you're new to the game, even veterans should read this post over. I myself learned about the X "Attack Ground" command, and I've been playing for ages. Great info, worth the time to read this "wall of text" as many trolls call them.

Yima

03-16-2011

isnt good to add like u can use hotkeys like q,w,e,r to use skills and b to teleport?