Refund rp or money?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeaverPhresh

09-29-2011

Which is refunded RP back to your account OR money back to you paypal bank etc??

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-30-2011

money to paypal. note that you won't get back bonus RP or gift card RP, it seems, so read carefully your mail. Riot is sending them (apparently EU users didn't recive it yet, but NA did, so check your spam folder)

*******http://fim.413chan.net/oatmeal/src/131343452570-dpc.jpg********

Snrub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

this **** only works for people in US and Canada? Guess they forgot about their EU players who played since closed beta before the EU servers were up...?

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2011

I'm on NA (always have been) and still haven't received my email as of this morning. Gonna wait until after work before I send in a ticket.

KrunchyKibbles

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashbocks View Post
I'm on NA (always have been) and still haven't received my email as of this morning. Gonna wait until after work before I send in a ticket.
Im in the exact same boat... On a US server, dont have it yet. Im waiting till after school then I flip the **** out lol. I'm just really worried that with the client that I played on it didnt count... especially since I never got an OFFICIAL invite from Riot...

Racecar0

Recruiter

09-30-2011

Don't worry too much; i think a few people to torrented the client got an email. I'm more ticked because I got my client from the link Udyr posted about a year ago and I don't have my email.

KrunchyKibbles

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashbocks View Post
Don't worry too much; i think a few people to torrented the client got an email. I'm more ticked because I got my client from the link Udyr posted about a year ago and I don't have my email.
Yea that kinda sucks. I'm just REALLY hoping I get it because I used the client TONS of other people used (phyns one) so if those people dont get it than I'm assuming that would be a huge chunk of the mac community being deprived of the refund/champ pack :/