I don't get why people think Dominion is unbalanced now .-.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightPigeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

what not balanced? =/ its actually great
and the reason why its all in the extremes in all aspects is the fact that they need to pump the "faster gameplay" concept .-.

anyways comin from a noob who doesnt even play that much summoner's rift i get this:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...54295668_n.jpg

course everything seems unbalanced....it all depends in your skill ;D

note on the bad side tho -.- why increase the gold required to buy some items -.-

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Except for the repeated use of Wukong, that looks a lot like my own Win/Loss record.

Dominion is not well-balanced, but as we are getting more time to play, I think it's becoming clear that it isn't nearly as unbalanced as many people were claiming (in the same way that Rammus is no longer, "OMG, TOO OP"). Players are learning counters to common picks, new strategies are being devised, and good team comps are becoming more common even in blind pick.

It still needs some work, but I don't mind the state that it is in right now.

NightPigeon

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
Except for the repeated use of Wukong, that looks a lot like my own Win/Loss record.

Dominion is not well-balanced, but as we are getting more time to play, I think it's becoming clear that it isn't nearly as unbalanced as many people were claiming (in the same way that Rammus is no longer, "OMG, TOO OP"). Players are learning counters to common picks, new strategies are being devised, and good team comps are becoming more common even in blind pick.

It still needs some work, but I don't mind the state that it is in right now.
yup well i guess its just people want it to go their way and we want it to say our way lol XD

ObscureClockwork

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightPigeon View Post
what not balanced? =/ its actually great
and the reason why its all in the extremes in all aspects is the fact that they need to pump the "faster gameplay" concept .-.

anyways comin from a noob who doesnt even play that much summoner's rift i get this:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...54295668_n.jpg

course everything seems unbalanced....it all depends in your skill ;D

note on the bad side tho -.- why increase the gold required to buy some items -.-
the thing is you are pretty biased in your example. only AD bruisers?
and calling yourself a noob, then stating it depends on your skill? that's contradictory

though i do admit it is unbalanced, it is not as unbalanced as most people state
but there are some major changes in ow you play dominion and SR
Team composition is probably a lot more important

but as it stands, AD bruisers are stronger than mages, tanks don't serve as much of a tanky role, and speedy champions are now very very powerful

IS1429332aa9b633

10-06-2011

Jax is still quite hard to handle, even with SotD.

Myndlss

10-07-2011

its very unbalanced, thats why theres no ranked yet, i wish they would put out ranked already to prove just how unbalanced the **** thing is

despondent

10-07-2011

there is no ranked because its new. has nothing to do with balance