Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Enjoy Your Dominion Nerfs" (Example of Great Team Spirit and Positive Attitudes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melogrunty

09-29-2011

This is what cool people say to someone anytime they die. At first my teammates say "u reatrd why u pick warwick for dominion he sucks" then I start doing great for my team and instead of saying hey great job they say "enjoy your dominion nerfs ***** swallower"

This was on the ally team not even the enemy team. People need to be medicated...

Shini Laser

09-29-2011

Quote:
Melogrunty:
This is what cool people say to someone anytime they die. At first my teammates say "u reatrd why u pick warwick for dominion he sucks" then I start doing great for my team and instead of saying hey great job they say "enjoy your dominion nerfs ***** swallower"

This was on the ally team not even the enemy team. People need to be medicated...

I still get rage when I pick Zilean. Then when the enemy Eve does nothing but backdoor and I find myself chasing her all **** day, they then ***** my PR is a mere 800 just because all I could do was stop her or else we would lose.

Mindllapse

09-29-2011

kk

Melogrunty

09-29-2011

Yeah I want to try Zilean he seems like he would work well there.

Hannor

09-29-2011

Sometimes people ***** at me for going Maokai. They stop complaining about 5 minutes into the game.

XaoGarrent

09-29-2011

People rage over stupid ****. I've gotten hated on for picking Lee Sin in a couple of games.

Fenthis

09-29-2011

lol i get the sivir sucks all the time for dominion then i walk up and get a triple kill, though i don't get the whole insults calling her OP

Basist

09-29-2011

Quote:
XaoGarrent:
People rage over stupid ****. I've gotten hated on for picking Lee Sin in a couple of games.

Now that is just downright silly, I usually ban Lee because he is a monster if played correctly.

Albert Dakkar

09-29-2011

Someone raged when I picked Urgot one game saying he would blame the loss on me. I proceeded to carry our victory.

Torm

Recruiter

09-29-2011

Quote:
XaoGarrent:

Lee Sin is one of the most potent late game characters on Dominion; and he counters Akali can chase Eve/Twitch/Shaco.

I hope when you were Q1' + Q2'ing people for half of their health they gave you some sort of recognition.