Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jdebz

10-02-2011

(( When should I jump in here? ))

Silverling

10-02-2011

((Whenever you want))

Jdebz

10-02-2011

(( i g2g to bed so i'll be posting tommorrow aswell. ))

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1083 ))

Noxus

"Who is that man?" Sais a Noxus citizen as he walks by Karnes.
Karnes simply stares at him.
The Noxus civillian uncomfortably turns his head and walks away, when suddenly he feels a hole in his chest. He looks down, to notice a flying ball of acid has gone through his body. As he falls over dead, Karnes laughs, and walks away.

freAK47

10-02-2011

Urrik looked at the minion and approached him picking him up by his head and walking away with him. "Your not that smart, are you brother? Attacking someone that could very well beat you senseless is very unwise." He walks him back to the fountain. He busied himself with picking up the books. "Yes we are brothers. Constructs, you and I. What are you doing here?"

Fenix12345

10-02-2011

Minion immediately assumed a brooding stance, crossing his arms and looking more annoyed than ever. "Don't ever, ever, ever touch a minions hat" he fumed as he straightened it out until it was pointy again." I take offense, and I'm not your brother either, I'm 'Minion'; and that minx and her cohort over there cost me my day off. Now Gregory is going to be furious, he'll find the worst task he can think of; not even the union will save me." He rambled, then sagged and became depressed. "Master, I failed again; woo hoo, hooray for Minion... and I'm starving too."

DFxKazuto

10-03-2011

"Oh, Thank you Zero." replied Lyn to Zero's offer, as she gladly used the apron to dry herself. "So whatcha doing..." asked Lyn, before she noticed the little one, to be doing what appeared to be kicking Zero.

Lyn now with the towel wrapped around her hair, picked up the minion, from the armpits (like she did to Sol) and stretched him out at arms length, as if though to avoid being kicked. "Aww...you look like a cute doll. Are you a magical talking Doll as well?" The minion managed to wriggle out of Lyn's grasp and drop to the floor.

((This happened before Urrik picked him up.))

((Now awaiting Zero's reply :]))

Fenix12345

10-03-2011

((Thank you Kazuto for upholding the 'Act Governing the Correct Treatment of Minions' and following the correct procedures. ))

DFxKazuto

10-03-2011

Quote:
Fenix12345:
((Thank you Kazuto for upholding the 'Act for the Proper Treatment of Minions' and following the correct procedures. ))

((No problem - just better not hope Lyn gets into a League match - Imagine the consequences.))

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

Melzemar was getting really fed up with the boy's yelling. He stood up, walked over to him, picked him up by his collar and said to him, his voice cold as ice, "Do everyone a favor, and before you start making wild accusations, analyze a situation properly. The girl who came out of the fountain obviously used it as a focus for a teleportation spell, and she is not a monster but a real girl. Also, SHUT UP." At this Melzemar threw him back, sending him sprawling onto a bench.

Necromonger

10-03-2011

Zero was never one of the best conversationalists. The fact she was devoid of emotion made things worse. She had a habit of stating the painfully obvious.

"This. subject. previously. ate. a. cupcake. this. subject. is. currently. assisting. Lyn. Wong."