Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

Vintath began, "I don't like the narrator very mu-" But stopped when he saw a woman shoot out of the fountain, shake herself dry, then start running over to and yelling at the maid, who was apparently called Zero, and the boy with the pigeons yelling his head off.
As this happened, Melzemar watched calmly, eating his cupcake as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening.

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

Quote:
Silverling:
((From now on I'm imagining the narrator's voice sounding like this.))

((Jim Dale ftw))

Fenix12345

10-02-2011

Hi I'll be RPing as Minion http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1082 (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1082)

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

Quote:
Fenix12345:
Hi I'll be RPing as Minion http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1082 (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1082)

((Use double parenthesis for out of character))

Fenix12345

10-02-2011

Minion walked through the square carrying a mountain of books, it wasn't exactly fair that his master had sent him all the way to Piltover just to pick up a couple of tomes that he could have ported over and picked up himself. Instead he had unceramoniously thrown Minion through a portal and told him to be back within two hours, tough luck; these books weighed more than he did! This would take ages. He was in the proccess of passing by the fountain, his vision obscured by all the stacked books he was carrying; when some random person burst out of it and knocked him backwards. The books went everywhere, several landed in the fountain becoming absolutely useless and several more landed in his face. Minion got back to his feet, brushing off wet parchment and dirt and looked for the perpetrator. He saw her, a lady quickly making her way across the square and shouting; the nerve! He would get her. "A hit and run! Is that how it is?" He shouted, giving chase and retrieving his staff, "get back here!"

SmileyDemon

10-02-2011

"Thinking Lyn to be some sort of fountain monster with twisting growths for hair Cooper shouts, disrupting the peaceful gathering of pigeons and interrupting Vintath's unjust rebuttal to the obviously superior and more gentlemanly voice. Passersby would note the tinge of lunacy in Coopers voice and would listen to his ardent cry's for as much as anyone would a man dressed as a pigeon. Indeed the only ones truly listening to his warnings were the pigeons, but having no firm grasp of language they could not assist in his message. Coopers vision of Lyn was further insinuated when a small minion was seemingly 'attacked' by Lyn, dropping the little ones cargo all about.said the Narrator. "

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

"I don't know Vintath, he seems like a nice fellow." Replied Melzemar to Vintath's interrupted sentence.

Necromonger

10-02-2011

Zero was preoccupied with eating, and stared at the events unfolding before her. Zero lacked any real initiative.

She then saw Lyn as she emerged from the fountain. A Wong family member. She carefully places the cupcake to the side then goes to help her, offering an outstretched, gloved hand to assist her out of the fountain. Zero also takes off her apron and lends it to Lyn as a towel.

"Please. dry. yourself. before. you. fall. ill."

Silverling

10-02-2011

"MONSTERS!!! BOTH OF YOU!!"

Cooper was shouting at the top of his lungs again and pointing. Specks promptly flies over to Zero again and lands on her head, he still has frosting on his beak.

Fenix12345

10-02-2011

Minion reached the escaping trickster just as she came into contact with another person. He stopped before them and the barrage of insults and indignities he'd prepared caught in his throat when a sever chill emanating from her companion crept up his spine. "Excuse me" he faltered, "you made me drop my things back there" he asked tentatively. He watched as they paid no attention to him and the foreboding person gave the trickster an apron and told her to use it, his anger immediately spiked again. "I said excuse me! I don't like being ignored!" He ran up and began a barrage of kicks and hits with his staff to this rude new-comer, though seemingly to no effect.
((Note that as Minion is around knee to waist height this probably has little affect on Zero))