Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

((now I'm going to regret this because everyone will notify me about how awesome their character is -_-))
((You gotta admit, the narrator is a really good character and his profile page is hilarious))

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

((Anyway.))
Melzemar and Vintath walked over to the cupcake cart. "Can I get that one, master?" Asked Vintath, pointing to a vanilla one with green frosting.
"Allright." Melzemar said. He picked out a chocolate one with blue frosting. After paying, they both went to sit on a bench, when a strange voice filled the air.
After listening to what it had said, "What was that?" Asked Vintath.
"If I knew, I would tell you." Replied Melzemar.

SmileyDemon

10-02-2011

(( doh was thinking of megaman))

Sykper

10-02-2011

(( Time to test some of my RP skills! Feel free to criticize :P ))

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1078 ))

Some pub in an Ionian Town

"What did you say you maggot?!" Bellowed the giant man over Aden Catas who continued to drink unaffected.

"Look 'Tiny'," mocked Aden, "I merely suggested that you should be a little less loud, if I haven't had enough small talk from my lesser colleagues at work, I surely wouldn't want to listen to some ape shout and proclaim about some far-fetched tale, I am on vacation so kindly-"

Before finishing Aden was interrupted by a strong right hook, with a bit of finesse he managed to lead with the hit to lessen the blow, but it still knocked him back quite far.

"Well shrimp, why don't we take this outside? Let us have our 'fists' do the talking then!" 'Ape-man' challenged.

Letting a deep sigh, knowing full well that this might get him thrown into an Ionian cell, Aden conceded "Sadly as much as I would want to return that gift of yours, I must decline." Aden turned to the barkeep and casually some coins, "Here is my tab, keep the change."

Aden left the pub and went down the street, whether he knew it or not he was not really alone...

Silverling

10-02-2011

((Baahahahahaha! Narrator, that's awesome. You realize that some point in this RP I'm going to have to make Cooper argue with him, right?))

Cooper went to the cupcake cart where Specks was enjoying the cupcake. At the sight of Cooper, he let out an excited coo and flew to his outstretched hand and tilted its head from side to side at him, the bird had frosting all over its beak.

"Specks! Thank goodness I found you!! Who knows what would have happened if I let those evil people take you away from me!"

He then started walking away from the cart as Specs continued to make happy cooing noises. He didn't even pay for the cupcake that was half devoured.

((Also, Welcome to the RP Sykper! You might have to find a way to Piltover...))

SmileyDemon

10-02-2011

"While the two wizards were bamboozled by the seemingly inexplicable voice, another friendly face had discovered Specks, the bird, nearby." "Specks Thank goodness I found you!" "Cooper exclaimed excitedly. This mischievous bird cooed and fluttered around the cupcake vendor, dive-bombing the culinary confections. This stopped as soon as Cooper called for him. The bird broke off its assault on the vendors wares, quickly flying to Cooper's side. Far away from our humorous compatriots there is another who comes in this tale. He had just barely avoided a full blown fist fight inside an Ionian bar, whether it is truly over...remains to be seen. Said the Narrator."

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

"It sounds like the voice is narrating the scene, master." Said Vintath.
"I would assume that's why it said, 'said the Narrator'." Replied Melzemar dryly.
"Right..." Said Vintath.

SmileyDemon

10-02-2011

"Back at the wizards we find them delving into the hidden mystery's of the handsome voice. Wanting to prove that he is smarter then the average bear Vintath quipped the obvious to his master"It sounds like the voice is narrating the scene master." said Vintath as if he had unraveled a grand conundrum."I would assume thats why it said, said the Narrator." replied Melzemar wondering if his underlings head would better suit him as a pincushion. said the Narrator"

DFxKazuto

10-02-2011

Inside the Water Abyss

"WHAT THE ****" thought Lyn. In an instant she was standing, safely in the courtyard of the Wong Estate, and next thing she knew - she wound up in an abyss of water. She wrestled and fought, swinging her hands and legs, but it was for naught - she couldn't move. It was almost pitch black, with a soft light illuminating from all sides. "Is this the end?" thought Lyn. "That witch! And that magical talking rabbit! They sent me here to kill me..."

"Mum...Dad...I'm sorry, I failed you..." mumbled Lyn under the water. Suddenly, a rush of water surged around. She was being moved by the water - it was draining out of somewhere.

Suddenly, she appeared, inside a fountain in the middle of the square of Piltover. Like a dog, she shook away the water, her hair wisping around her. She looked around, and found an odd scene. A man with some odd 50 pigeons around him, a cupcake stand with a few robed men and this odd looking fellow staring at...ZERO!

Lyn leaves the fountain, still soaking wet, and approached Zero. "ZERO!!! SO THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN HIDING, EATING A STUPID CUPCAKE!" yelled Lyn.

Silverling

10-02-2011

((From now on I'm imagining the narrator's voice sounding like this.))

Cooper had paused from his pigeon talking to see Lyn emerge from the fountain. He stared at her for a moment before shouting loudly again, scattering the pigeons around.

"MONSTER! MONSTER FROM THE ABYSS!!! SHE'S COME TO KILL US ALL!!!"