[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

10-01-2011

"First, you lose nothing by looking. Second, You couldn't hurt me if you tried."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

((Goldbloom... I just did a quick google search for slug. You should totally make Glus look like a [URL2="http://www.nhm.ac.uk/resources-rx/images/glaucus-marginatus-nudibranch-plain_72619_1.jpg"]blue sea slug[/URL2] only different colored! XD You don't have to, I'm joking. Just thought it looked cool though.))

Cooper continued to glare at Urrik for a moment before slowly peeking around him at the cupcake cart, seeing Specks happily consuming cupcake. He scowled at him again and yelled.

"I still don't trust you!"

He then threw a handful of breadcrumbs at him and quickly made his way to the cart. The pigeons around him instantly swarmed to wherever the breadcrumbs would have landed.

Necromonger

10-01-2011

Piltover

Zero picked out a chocolate cupcake and paid for it, then went to take a seat at a nearby bench. She ate rather monotonously.

((Disclaimer: Sol is more or less Soel / White Mokona from xxxholic. all credit to original artists.))

DFxKazuto

10-01-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

"Rabbits can't talk...what kind of rabbit are you, aye?" questioned Lyn. She followed Sol as he headed to the courtyard, anxious about what was to come.

(( OMG THAT PICTURE OF SOL IS SO KAWAII ))

Necromonger

10-02-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

Sol egged Lyn on some more towards a clay vase beside the pond. "Sol is a magical talking rabbit."He answered. The garden was well manicured, but otherwise there was nothing unusual about the vase.

DFxKazuto

10-02-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

"A magical talking rabbit...?" asked Lyn. She started to get fascinated at this creature in front of her. "So what is it that I need to do?" said Lyn as she staring blankly at the clay vase.

Necromonger

10-02-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

Staring into the clay vase, Lyn's world slowly became one of water- she finds herself immersed in deep water, with no indication of where up or down was. Sol had led Lyn to a portal crafted by Ling.

Piltover

With but a light to lead her out of her watery portal, Lyn would find herself transported to Piltover- particularly, when she emerges from the water, she'd find herself in a public fountain. Zero was nearby, sitting on a bench and eating a cupcake.

(( I like dem shenanigans. Feel free to detail your shock of being in water, swimming, etc....))

SmileyDemon

10-02-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1077

"An animated voice fills the air or in this case water, between Zero and Lyn. Zero had been sitting enjoying her cupcake that she bought for 4 ninety five. Normally cupcakes would not be so expensive but this was Piltover and that makes it the most advanced cupcake in the world. To taste it is to be part of a new generation." the Narrator said.

Ovalusc1

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1077

"An animated voice fills the air or in this case water, between Zero and Lyn. Zero had been sitting enjoying his cupcake that he bought for 4 ninety five. Normally cupcakes would not be so expensive but this was Piltover and that makes it the most advanced cupcake in the world. To taste it is to be part of a new generation." the Narrator said.
((I don't usually find any particular character more interesting than another, but this guy and his profile page are just EPIC WIN))

Necromonger

10-02-2011

(( Zero = teenaged asian combat maid. female. ))