[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

10-01-2011

Urrik turned in the direction of the yelling and shook his head. He approached Cooper and slapped a heavy hand on his shoulder. "Look. Your bird is right there."

((NOTE: you cant see his face, he has his face hidden by his cloak. and his bodyparts ae in side gloves and boots.))

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

((I have decided that my Character will be a Hungry Slug thats from the void......... the Reason i thought about this idea is because lately i have been working on a champion concept of a slug for League of legends as a champion, so might as well play as a slug from the void lol. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1075 that is the temporary picture that i found on the webs, Silver if you want you could draw a way better version of it(i know you could easily) he could be Greenish with Red or Grey bumps(as seen in the picture) so if you want you could draw something like that.

I will pop in to this wonderful RP when ever i think is a good time))
EDIT: ((or i might get a Picture of a real slug, because then it will look the most like a slug because you know..... its a picture of a slug lol))

Ovalusc1

10-01-2011

"Thank you." Melzemar said to robed man. He was now very exasperated by the boy's accusations. "Vintath, let's see if any of those cupcakes look good."
"Coming master!" Vintath said, having watched the argument with amusement.
Melzemar looked back at the robed man, and, now that he wasn't distracted realized something. The man seemed wrong somehow, there was way too much magic in him for him to be naturally made. I'll worry about it later. He thought.

freAK47

10-01-2011

((Anyone magically inclined can tell that there is something REALLY wrong with Rurik.
Anyone with superhuman wouldn't hear a heartbeat.))

Ovalusc1

10-01-2011

((Ok, I'll edit my post to reflect this))

DFxKazuto

10-01-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

"Well - to be honest, I don't know how long I'll stay for." said Lyn, as she pondered about her time her at the Wong Estate. "I know, I'll stay here until I become strong enough to leave and become a strong samurai!" enthusiastically yelled Lyn.

"Now, I've told you what you want, where is Zero? She has a fair share of the chores and I'm definitly not doing her part." asked Lyn, now, for some strange reason, excited about adventure. So excited she picked up a pear from the fruit dish and bit into it.

The rabbit, that had eaten the apple thrown at her by Scarlet, hopped towards Lyn.

Necromonger

10-01-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

"Ugh. youth. Sol, take Lyn to Piltover." Scarlet shrugged and goes to perform other chores. The white rabbit, actually the Necromonger's ( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/193 ) familiar, looked at Lyn with an amused glint in his eye.

The rabbit hopped over and jumped onto Lyn's shoulder. "Let's go! Let's go!" Sol pointed to a large vase of water in the courtyard, urging the young relative to go outside into the lavish garden of the Estate.

DFxKazuto

10-01-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

Shocked, Lyn dropped the pear in her hand, and grabbed the rabbit and lifted it up face-high from its underarms and stared at the rabbit. "WHAT!!! Zero gets teleported randomly due to some dodgy magic trick and now RABBITS CAN SPEAK!!!" yelled Lyn as she eyed Sol. She dropped the rabbit and pinched herself, to make sure she wasn't hallucinating or dreaming. "Ow! Guess I'm not dreaming...You!" Lyn said, as she pointed her finger at the rabbit. "WHAT ARE YOU!!!" she yelled.

Necromonger

10-01-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

(( http://images2.fanpop.com/image/quiz...83_348_300.jpg ))

"I'm a rabbit. Isn't that obvious?" He said, trying to bring Lyn to the courtyard.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

((Lol, well it depends if you want a slug-looking slug or a more void-like slug. I could probably make it look cute and squishy. >w< ))

Cooper shot a glare up at Urrik, shoving his hand off of him. Without even looking over where Melzemar had been pointing, he continued his accusation.

"You must be his partner in crime! You're saying that to make me believe him and so I would go off on the wrong track!"