[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

((Heh, I'm only kinda talented. d= I did all the drawings in my profiles, and I have a bunch of stuff on my deviantart that you're welcome to look at. Anyways, there's too much OOC going on here, lol!))

Cooper continued to speak baby talk to his pigeons for several more minutes before suddenly going silent for a moment as he looked around at the large flock of them.

"Wait a second... Not everyone is here! Some one is missing.... Where's little Specks!?"

He stood up abruptly and shouting at the top of his lungs. The pigeons around him suddenly took to the air and fluttered around the place.

"Some one must have kidnapped him! We need to rescue him immediately!!"

DFxKazuto

10-01-2011

((Aww...you even name the pigeons, thats so cute xD))

Ovalusc1

10-01-2011

As Melzemar and Vintath walked down the lane, they noticed the same man with the pigeon they saw in the library yelling at the top of his voice. Melzemar seemed perplexed as to whom he was yelling at. "Is something the matter?" He said, tapping the boy on the shoulder.

Necromonger

10-01-2011

Piltover

Zero looked to and fro the streets of the City of Progress, the Null maid not as well traveled as the other members of the Mansion. Driven by the need to satisfy her hunger, Zero (Pigeon still on her head) goes exploring.

A pariah in every sense, Zero's passing causes mishaps in the hextech-powered city. Hextech cars suddenly come to a screeching halt as they passed Zero, street lights short out; Children's flying toys crash into the ground, and automated, hextech street cleaning golems simply drop dead.

By the time Zero finds a cupcake cart, the young man manning the food cart was both in awe of how pretty the maid was- wearing a maid outfit in public to boot- and how disastrous her passing had been.

"This. subject. inquires. to. the. price. of. your. products." She asked, vacant and inexpressive. Indeed, Zero had her hand amputated recently and that barely got a rise out of her.

The young food cart operator was standing there, returning Zero's stare.

Wong Estate, Ionia

Scarlet returns from the divination room. Zero was undetectable by magic, but the fact that she was a hole in the universe made it just as easy to find her.

"Lyn, I can tell you where Zero is. But you must explain to me exactly how long you intend to stay at the Estate."

Ovalusc1

10-01-2011

As Melzemar went to aid the young man, Vintath noticed the maid from the library again. He saw her disable any hextech objects she passed. Let's hope she can't do that to mages. He thought to himself.

freAK47

10-01-2011

((hey guys. i think ill join up here with a new guy im using. excuse the odd design of the profile. Its a leveling rp. Urrik: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/950 Hes a being made of magnetics and metal.))

Urrik closed the book he was reading. Dang. Not what he was looking. He looked up and saw a woman walk by. What surprised him was that he could sense a massive amount of metal in her. Interesting. With his cloak wrapped around him, he followed her.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

((Lol! I prolly won't be naming all 50 some odd pigeons Cooper actually has... Just certain ones. XD ))

Cooper whirled around toward Melzemar as soon as he touched him. He had a sort of crazed expression on his face and was still yelling.

"SOME ONE kidnapped one of MY pigeons!!! They're going to try and torture him for information!"

He was silent for only a moment as he stared at Melzemar, and then suddenly pointed one finger at him accusingly.

"It was YOU wasn't it!?"

---

Over in Zero's direction, the pigeon apparently named Specks tilted its head from side to side, eyeing the various cupcakes on the cart. He let out another coo and hopped onto the cart, deciding to take a taste one of the exposed cupcakes, not considering to even pay for it.

((Also, Welcome to the RP, freAK!))

Ovalusc1

10-01-2011

"No." No replied Melzemar to the young man. "Though I see a pigeon on the head of the woman that was in the library with us." Melzemar points in Zero's direction.

freAK47

10-01-2011

Urrik walked into the cupcake shop and saw the woman with a pidgeon on her head. Odd. He moved so he could observe the woman without getting in the way. He didn't realise he had moved directly into the path that cooper wouyld take to approach the woman.

Silverling

10-01-2011

((The pigeon isn't on Zero's head anymore... Its taste testing cupcakes. XD P.S. Crazy pigeon guy going crazy.))

Cooper didn't buy it. He continued to point his finger and shout at Melzemar as his pigeons gathered around them.

"A likely story! You're just trying to pass the blame onto some one else! I know you're the real suspect here!!"