[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

The pigeon on Zero's head let out an excited coo at the mention of food, and hopped to her shoulder. It tilted its head at her in a quizzical fashion, continuing to make pigeon noises.

Ovalusc1

09-30-2011

Vintath watched the strange girl who was mumbling to herself leave, nonplussed.
"Here it is!" Said Melzemar, retrieving an old looking book from a shelf, "You need to study this hard if you want to become a master of force fields, Vintath."
Vintath looked at the book. It appeared to be about 500 pages and was about a foot long by 8 inches wide. "Big book..." He muttered, taking it from Melzemar.
"Now, what say you we grab a bite to eat?" Asked Melzemar.
"Sure." Said Vintath.
((They're going to end up in the same restaurant as Zero, but they aren't following her))

DFxKazuto

09-30-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

Lyn's eyes gazed upon the portrait - an image of but a man, in some regal robes and daunty hairstyle. "That guy? I thought he was just someone who used to be the head of our clan...". Due to Lyn's bad affliction to magic, she was easily illusioned by the magic of the portrait - disguising the Warlord - Wong Fuhai, oblivious to the fear resonating from the it.

"And wait - WHAT!?! Zero just suddenly vanished and you don't care at all? I mean what about her safety? What if she got sent to somewhere dangerous? What if I get sent somewhere dangerous? Isn't there anyway to get her back?!?" cried Lyn, obviously worried now, both about Zero and herself - and still ignorant of the question imposed by Scarlet.

DrGoldblum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

(( hey its Racness from the other Rp, i feel like joining this RP for the fun of it, But if i do, may i be Like Cho'gath perhaps, but im always Hungry? lol idk why i thought of that XD))
Quick edit: ((i would most likely make an actual Character if i were to join, but being a Hungry Cho'gath would be fun to me, idk ill decide if i want to join later or not))

Silverling

09-30-2011

((I would prefeeeerrr it if you wouldn't RP champs,(Not as fun as RPing your own creation!) though you're welcome to RP as a starving void creature yes. Well, don't even have to be from the void, you're welcome to say you're a starving alien which crash landed on the planet if you truly wanted to.))

DrGoldblum

09-30-2011

((yeah i don't like playing as champions or characters someone else made for me, as i prefer to play my own creation, but someone who is always Hungry just hit me, and the fact of Cho'gaths ult..... so i thought of that, if i join ill most likely be the always hungry Void creature, but ill have to search for a good picture for him as i do not really know how to draw that good))

Silverling

09-30-2011

((If you give me a really good description of him I could sketch it up. :3 [URL2="http://silver-moonling.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Kog-Marrrrrrrgh-244797332"]I R OK artist.[/URL2]))

DrGoldblum

09-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((If you give me a really good description of him I could sketch it up. :3 [URL2="http://silver-moonling.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Kog-Marrrrrrrgh-244797332"]I R OK artist.[/URL2]))
(( WOW! that is Insanely better then i could draw, i would Love for that skin on Kog'maw, i even started playing him recently, idk what my dude will look like tho so i will ahve to think about that.))

Silverling

09-30-2011

((Heh! Take your time. I also did the sketch for Cooper's profile which I may/may not color.. Just letting you know))

SmileyDemon

09-30-2011

(( Wow I knew from some of your posts that you were talented but... wow that made my day I wish I could draw that well o.O))