[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DFxKazuto

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
((Alright then.... but take note http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/197 <--- This be the Wong family's grandaddy. Also, the Wong family as I wrote was wiped by fellow Ionians because of that guy, and Zero wouldn't know the extended family so no particular advantages.... so basically you would have a very hard life if you really are of the Wong family. ))

((Edit: Which would be very very strange, seeing as this is the shenanigans rp, and im using an emotionless, personality-less character. ))
((OK - so I should say my parents died then ^^. In any case, my char's whole life has been training with a yet-to-be-known mentor so lifes pretty hard.))

DFxKazuto

09-29-2011

Meanwhile...In the Wong Estate in Ionia...

"Zero!!!!!" shouted Lyn. "ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!" she called. Lyn ran across hallways and into rooms, trying to look for Zero, but she could not find her. "Where did that snob go!" After searching for 10 minutes, Lyn goes past a delicious looking tray of fruit.

"Ugh...I'm tired, lets eat." Lyn starts to eat the apple on the plate. "Curse that stupid maid, she's the one thats meant to be doing house chores not me, then she goes off somewhere and doesn't tell me, leaving all this mess to clean up...hehe, maybe i should tell Ling Ling that Zero was slacking off! Yes! Payback is a..." Her voice echoes through the hallways as she speaks the last word, mumbled by a chunk of apple she was eating.

Lyn then stops, and then thinks to herself - 'I hope Zero doesn't get into any trouble...'

Necromonger

09-29-2011

(( You asked for it. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/299 ))

Scarlet, Archdemon of Desire, corrupter of mortals, devourer of souls... and head maid of the Estate, hears the noisy relative. She phases through the walls and looks at Lyn with her golden green eyes, behind scarlet rimmed glasses.

"Lyn. Why are you wandering about for? You are disturbing your aunt and her husband, the summoner." She asked. Scarlet felt nothing in particular for this recently emerged relative of the Wong family- after all, Lyn was protected and her soul was in no jeopardy from the Archdemon.

DFxKazuto

09-29-2011

A cold chill ran down Lyn's spine as she heard the voice of that...thing. The apple, formerly in her hand, drops to the floor, as she takes a big gulp, staring at Scarlet. "Oh...uhh...I didn't...but..." muttered Lyn. She never liked Scarlet much - something about her always made Lyn nervous. "Uhm. Have you seen Zero?" asked Lyn, now being able to speak through due to her worries about Zero. Lyn hadn't seen her all day and was beginning to worry about Zero, not to mention her frustration at the chores she left behind.

Ovalusc1

09-30-2011

Meanwhile in Piltover...
As the pigeons came flying at them, Melzemar ducked, but Vintath calmly stood there as they all avoided him. After this, he looked at the maid who had asked them where this was. As he looked at her, he felt a deep sense of foreboding. "Uh, Piltover." He said hastily. "Come on Vintath, lets find that book."
"Yes master." Vintath replied, feeling the same sense of foreboding that Melzemar did from the woman.

Necromonger

09-30-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

Scarlet sighed in a particularly displeased way, adjusting her glasses just so to convey a mixed, non-verbal message to Lyn. She picks up the discarded apple and tosses it to a wandering rabbit in the estate, the white furball munching happily as the ruby on its forehead glinted.

"Dear... no littering. Anyway, Lady Wong may have been inebrated when she admitted you into this household, but as the head maid I must ask you immediately for how long will you stay... and how exactly you are related. I assume you know Wong Fuhai?" She smirks, able to twist Lyn in a way that did not violate the protection afforded to her by blood relation.

Piltover

[ WIP ]

DFxKazuto

09-30-2011

Wong Estate, Ionia

"Uhh..." muttered Lyn. Her eyes looked to the wall next to Scarlet, both trying to avoid looking into the eyes of the scary woman and to be able to think. After a brief pause, she turned her gaze towards Scarlet and replied, "Who's Wong Fuhai? Is he someone important in my family?" in a more or less blatant tone.

"and you forgot to answer my question..." mumbled Lyn, slightly more worried about Zero.

((what's [ WIP ]??))

Necromonger

09-30-2011

(( WIP = work in progress / don't have any idea what to put there ))

Scarlet raised a brow, as she removed her glasses and turned away. "Wong Fuhai. You call yourself a member of this family, yet you do not know the one who destroyed it?" She walked over and pointed to a shadowed portrait of the Necromancer Warlord, his image alone a terrifying presence.

"Zero has suddenly vanished. Wong Ling Ling A strange anomaly of magic, strong enough to send her somewhere occurred suddenly. It happens once in a while here at the manor."

"But that's not important. Tell me. How long are you staying?" She changes her tone back to a flamboyant voice.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

((Lol... Necro doesn't know how to make Zero react to the pigeon? XD ))

Cooper turned and stomped down the street of Piltover with his horde of pigeons following him. He went to a curb not too far away from the library and sat down on it, waiting for all his pigeons to land around and on him before he picks one up in his hands and starts talking to it in a way he would a child.

"You don't think Daddy's crazy right? you were there weren't you? Weren't you?"

The pigeon cooed in reply and gave Cooper a blank stare.

Necromonger

09-30-2011

((You'd be surprised how difficult it is to get Zero into an rp...))

Piltover

Zero found no logical reason for the pigeon not to be repulsed by her nature. And yet by some flaw in her logic, or perhaps this is the first time it has ever happened, Zero makes no reaction to the presence of the pigeon on her head. She walks around with it perched steadily on her headband.

Meanwhile, she sets an objective for herself, and is determined to get home... but first, it was supper time, and she was feeling the fatigue of hunger.

Coming from a household where there were two highly intelligent rabbits, Zero assumed that animals were frequently sentient. She looked at the pigeon.

"This. subject. is. experiencing. hunger. proceeding. to. locate. food. establishment."
With that, she exits the library, pigeon on head and all.

12345612 ... 34