Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

10-04-2011

Zero closed the Animus Speculum, a device inside her brain that channeled her powers. Her malevolent presence vanished, and she nods to Lyn.

"Understood. Purchasing. now." Zero goes to the Club Banana store and purchases Lyn's request, then hands it to her still in the bag.

freAK47

10-04-2011

He lowered the blade and released control when she grabbed it. He walked over and pulled Cooper from the fountain and laid him face down on a nearby bench.

DFxKazuto

10-04-2011

"Thank you Zero." replied Lyn when she was given the bag of clothes.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nice warm bath. Zero, care to join?" Lyn asked.

((Going to bed so - Lyn will be in the bath for awhile ~~))

Ovalusc1

10-04-2011

As the sword was pulled from Lyn's hand Vintath stopped muttering the incantation, and let his shield drop. He saw the sword fly into the robed man's grasp.
"Quite frankly, that was overkill."
"It was only third level..." Melzemar muttered, moving to pull Cooper out of the fountain, then stopping seeing that the robed guy had pulled him out first. Suddenly, he felt his energy suddenly stop draining. Good, I still have enough to get us back home. He thought, relieved they didn't have to spend any longer than necessary here.

Fenix12345

10-04-2011

((Wow gone for a day and you guys have gone through 5 whole pages, if you've been wondering what minion has been doing during this short scrabble than look no further than))
"Eat it mage suckers!" Heads turned to the stall to see Minion hurl a mess of cupcake that landed just short of Melzemars foot, Minion prepared another from a stockpile of food salvage but lowered his deadly shot when he realised the fight was over. "Spoilsports..." He mumbled, shoving his small ammo pile back into the mass of destroyed food. He made his way over and collected his books, dumping them at the groups feet and assending them like stairs; putting him just below shoulder height with some of the group ((an image worthy of Veigar )). He staired hard at the mage and the trickster - no, she had actually treated him nicely, although the pet standard was in need of a serious reproach. Then he stretched out a gauntlet, "no hard feelings?" he said; a thankfully invisible grin hiding behind his mage hat.

Ovalusc1

10-04-2011

"No hard feelings." Melzemar said. He put a shield around the hand he was using to shake the minion's with, but it would be undetectable because it was so thin. (But powerful) He also prepared to put up a full body shield... He didn't trust the minion after the unpredictableness of him.

Fenix12345

10-04-2011

"So let me get this straight" Minion said, "Bird kid over there started the lot? and you two mages were not in fact attacking him, those two ladies were not in fact trying to ambush me in the middle of the square, and some creepy old guy is watching all of us and telling everyone what we're thinking and doing?" Minion's head was hurting. "Hey Magnet Man - Urrik sorry, Urrik; what say you we strap Bird kid to something metal and magically manipulative and really make him fly." He mused, a mischeivous glint in his eyes.

Ovalusc1

10-04-2011

"That's a little mean," Said Vintath, "Defending yourself is one thing, hurting him out of maliciousness is another."

freAK47

10-04-2011

Urrik chuckled. "It wont hurt."

Fenix12345

10-04-2011

There was a noise from the folds of Minion's cloak, he pulled from it a small, silver dish which seemed to be vibrating proffusely. "Oh no, this can't be good." He began moving toward the fountain, then realised he wasn't at ground level; and promptly fell on his face. He scrambled quickly to his feet again and ran to the fountain, scooping clear water into the dish and beginning a frantic incantation. The dish settled and a face appeared in the water, his master: Gregory Formont; and he was mad. "Minion! Where have you been? You were due back at the portal 3 minutes and 38 seconds ago. And where the hell are my tomes?" He fumed, the water visibly bubbling at the edges. "I have them right here master!" Minion scrambled to retrieve several of the books, then hurried back to the dish; tilting it to give his master a veiw of the books without losing all the water. Unfortunately the books he picked weren't the best condition out of the ones he had, and Gregory's rage was palpable. "I give you, one; simple task, and you blow it." The water now steamed, distorting the image; slowly the edges of the water receded as the water in the bowl literally evaporated." Really master! It isn't that bad! Think of it as aged! These tombs have history now!" Minion held up one of the books, and it promptly split in half at the seams. "Minion, you can come back here; so I can deliver my displeasure to you in person" the image in the dish had reduced to a static quality, fading to black and white and rapidly deteriorating as Gregory broke into a raging barrage. "Master, sorry you're breaking up..." Minion said through his master's fit; the last words heard through the dish before it fizzled out were "that's it! That is it! You're walking back to the Institute!" The silver dish was left red hot, and Minion had to pour more water on it to cool it down. He was left with a sunken feeling, yes; this was going to take ages. He slid the dish back into his robes and made his way back to the odd group.
((Sleeping now, laters))