Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jdebz

10-03-2011

(( okay but is it okay if i do it if the fight starts? ))
Karnes came into piltover with a grin on his face, and said
"This town is really, interesting..." and gave a slight laugh.
As he walked through the town he noticed a mage struggling with his shield.
He knew a fight was coming on. He sat on a nearby bench and watched with a smile on his face.

Necromonger

10-03-2011

((If this were a srs rp there would be opposed rolls on account of Zero's training as a ninja. However as a shenanigans rp.... I'm not sure how to make it silly.))

Silverling

10-03-2011

((Uhhmm... It would take you days to get to Piltover from Noxus unless you teleported... Which you could do. Freak accident teleportaion. Also, some one get Cooper out of the fountain! XD))

Jdebz

10-03-2011

(( Necro is it okay if i put your character to sleep temporarily if a fight starts up?
OOps good point i'll say he was teleported by a friend. ))

freAK47

10-03-2011

What the heck is going on? Ugh...I'm tired of this. "ENOUGH. FIGHTING." He raised his arm and used his masteryy of magnetics to pull the sword from her hand, letting it hang in the air 3 feet behind her. He looked at her. "What they say is true. If you were looking you would've noticed. And if you agree to behave, I'll let go of the katana." He turned towards Melzemar. "Quite frankly, that was overkill. And please, pull him out of the fountain before he drowns."

Jdebz

10-03-2011

(( is that better? ))

Necromonger

10-03-2011

((Alright, you can knock Zero out, but there will be a aasdasjfhadf Shenanigans consequence.))

Silverling

10-03-2011

((Yea, looks good, Jdebz))

DFxKazuto

10-03-2011

((Don't think fight will start now that I'm disarmed, lolz - and omg you guys write fast xD))

Lyn was shocked as her sword tugged away - the force pushing the sword away from her. It hovered upwards - Lyn tried to grab it by jumping - her finesse of agility allowing her to reach up to her sword. However - when she caught it - it didn't come down.

Lucky I'm wearing pants - thought Lyn, as she hovering in the air - some 5 feet above the ground. Knowing the sword to be relentless she let go and landed, in a more or less awkward fashion. "Good thing I didn't fall..." she thought.

"I'm OK!" she yelped as she got back to her feet. "Zero - its ok, I can handle these guys." she told Zero, as if though to tell her to stop going any further. "By the way...I want something short and loose to wear - it's really hot here in Piltover". whispered Lyn.

"So...let me get this straight - you guys (points at the mages) were actually attacked by that hobo?" asked Lyn rhetorically. "Well then..." she said as she walked past the magi and approached the hobo, "you're the real culprit." kicking him in the butt with the heel of her shoe.

"And YOU!" Lyn yelled, as she pointed, again, this time towards Urrik. "Give me my sword back!"

((BTW, I know the Magi were kinda awe struck at Cooper's...umm bad aim, but Lyn mistook it as grinning))

DFxKazuto

10-03-2011

((P.S. Silverling - I think, for the time being, the thread's name should be "Shenanigans and Cupcakes" ~~))