[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

((Heh... Also, Cooper isn't dead, just... Unconscious and face down in the fountain...))

Cooper was still very much out in la la happy pigeon land as the pile of pigeons started to recover. Amazingly enough, all of them seemed to have survived. They all started fluttering around again and landing around the fountain where Cooper was, making concerned cooing noises.

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

((They weren't grinning, more shocked to see he was so easy to take care of, so they woulda had a surprised look on their faces, but anyway))
"That madman attacked my master!" Yelled Vintath, at the girl with the sword. Reflexively, he put up an invisible shield of immense force between him and her. So many people out to get us today. He thought.
"Vintath, I'll handle this." Said Melzemar in a calming voice. "That young man was creating a commotion, so I told him to shut up. Then he attacked me, so I defended myself. I request that you please not make this into even more of a scene." Melzemar really hoped she wouldn't, the spell he used to teleport him and Vintath had been extremely taxing, and if he had to use much more magic they would have to wait until tomorrow until they were able to get back home.
"If she attacks us, take care of her. I can't afford to use any more magic." Melzemar whispered to Vintath.
Vintath nodded, and began going through the incantation he would have to use to do a shield of melting heat in his head. This would hopefully melt her sword before it got through the shield, but he didn't dare say an incantation to activate it yet, for fear the woman think he was attacking her with a spell.
((If she attacks, Vintath will say the incantation. This will reduce any normal weapon into little more than a puddle of molten whatever it was made of. It would also set anything flammable on fire if it passed through it.))

Jdebz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Noxus

Karnes had fully acknowledged what he had done, and realized that the gaurds may soon be after him. He thought Noxus was a little to, petty for him.
He walked over to an old friends house who was also a void born. His friend had understood the magicks of teleportation, and Karnes knew this.

As he went into casual conversation, he asked him if he could be teleported to piltover.
Naturally, both being closer to brothers then friends, his friend said he would try.

He took Karnes into his teleportation room. He began to draw a circle on the ground that looked somewhat like a map of piltover.
"Here, just step into the middle of the circle and you may feel a, pinching sensation."

Karnes took a big step into the middle of the map, and his friend began chanting in a different void language.
Soon Karnes felt an excruciating pain in his feet, which then moved up towards his head.

The next thing he knew, he was in piltover, all body parts there.

Jdebz

10-03-2011

(( Where is most of the roleplaying taking place? ))

Necromonger

10-03-2011

Zero processes Lyn's request first. "This. subject. will. locate. an. appropriate. establishment." She looks around the town and locates a public bath house and a Club Banana clothing store next to each other, conveniently.

"Does. Lyn. have. any. request. as. to. the. clothing. to. be. purchased." she asked, when suddenly Lyn drew steel, and began to challenge the mages. As always she over analyzes things, and assumes hostile presences as the mages began chanting.

Zero removes her glasses, and her awful nature becomes malevolently clear. In a wide area around her, mana was starting to burn away, magical effects starting to crack and become undone... and she hadn't even moved yet.

"Hostilities. detected. Wong. family. member. under. threat." She muttered, looking at Melzamar and Vintath.

"Surrender. immediately. or. be. annihilated." She said clearly and plainly, the overly serious ultimatum delivered. Her hand erupted in crackling energies gathered from the mana she burned away. Her anti-magic nature distorted her form and outline in the eyes of magic users and magical creatures, like gazing into a hole in the magic of the universe.

Silverling

10-03-2011

((This is all in Piltover.))

Jdebz

10-03-2011

(( K i'll edit my post to say he made his way over to piltover. ))

SmileyDemon

10-03-2011

Lyn had faith in her edge so sharp and keen. She had no inkling of Vintath metal melting screen! If indeed she bade her blade to strike, she would have not a blade to fight." I however am not so sold. This is Vintath we are talking about; could he be so bold? his mentality is lacking of that I have no doubt. For if he had half a brain he would know. When Zero removes her glasses your in for a show.

Jdebz

10-03-2011

(( Is it okay if i stop the fight by grabbing zero with my sleeping poison? ))

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

((The mages haven't started chanting anything, or is that just Zero's take on the matter? Anyway,))
Suddenly, Vintath felt his energy slowly being depleted, and the shield he had drawn in front of him began to collapse. "What the hell?" He said to himself, making an effort to keep the shield up. He decided to try the more powerful version, the shield of molten embrace. He began whispering the preemptive incantation to give it more power when he fully activated it.
((In his weakened state it will have the same effect as the first shield he would have used, he just has to use more energy. He's still waiting for Lyn to do something before activating the shield. Also, Melzemar is at about 1/3 his max mana, Vintath is at about 3/4. Melzemar has more mana than Vintath currently though, because he has a lot more magical energy.))