Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Very Open RP] Shenanigans and Cookies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

10-03-2011

"The magical automaton quizzed Zero some more. As Vintath's field repulsed the pigeons to the floor. What makes a human would be Urriks game. Little did he know an emotionless shell is all that remains. Melzemar would chastise the minion for its little attack. For something so small, one had to watch their back."

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

((excellent rhyme))

Silverling

10-03-2011

Cooper let out a yelp as the first pigeon hit him, though he was sensible enough to get out of the way of the other pigeons, leaving a pile of the dazed birds next to him. The only pigeon who wasn't effected happened to be Specks, who was tilting his head side to side at the situation while still perched on Zero's head.

Cooper looked at the recovering pigeons on the ground, slowly becoming more and more angry. No one hurts his pigeons. No. One. He suddenly lunged at Melzemar, shouting nonsense in the process.

"YOU HURT MY PIGEONS!! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!!! RARRGHHHH!"

Silverling

10-03-2011

((I'm just going to note that its generally common courtesy when one is interacting with another character to leave their action open to allow for a response from another person. I.E. if some one were attacking another person, its best not to auto hit. Its good to say "PersonX swings his fist at PersonY" which allows for PersonY to reply with either "PersonY gets knocked back by the blow" or "PersonY ducks under the attack". A good RPer knows that he or she are not God(Unless you're the Narrator XD) and will allow for hits to go through.))

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

((right, sorry, editing my post to reflect this))

freAK47

10-03-2011

Urrik froze for a moment. "...Who. Said. That." He looked around angrily. SOMEONE called him an automaton and they were going to pay.

((NOTE: guys, never call him that. its like calling a woman a worthless babymaker. if anyone ever called him an automaton or a golem, he would kill them immeadiately.))

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

As the boy yelled, Melzemar's attention snapped back to him. "I'm warning you now: If you attack me, you will receive more than a few pigeons in retaliation." As he finished saying this, he brought up his staff, and began making intricate warding signs in the air in front of him with it.

Silverling

10-03-2011

Completely ignoring Melzemar's warning, Cooper attempted to punch him in the face, continuing to spout angry gibberish in the process.

Ovalusc1

10-03-2011

As Cooper's fist came at him, Melzemar's ward came into effect. A nova of arcane enegry arced in front of him, with an electrifying force that would send any normal human flying back. As an extra precaution, though, he put up a relatively powerful (and triangular) shield around him.

DFxKazuto

10-03-2011

"What is going on..." said Lyn, even though she was REALLY thinking, "What have I gotten myself into..." as she watched in shock at the event unfolding. A strange voice loomed in the wind - the sound that had recognized her a few times. This crazy pigeon man - wrestling with two mages, a creepy looking fellow who looked like he was hitting on Zero, 'I hate perverts' - Lyn thought. And that cute lil' minion that was trying to help.

She looked over at the cake stall - now a mess with all the commotion going on. The poor boy was being snarled at by the owner. "Zero, stay here, Okay?" commanded Lyn as she went over to the baker to help - only to be hit by some birds... -__-"