Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not to sound like every other ignorant person on these forums...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

09-29-2011

But... Do I need to email riot for the refund email or are they sending them out automatically?

I really am sorry for being such a dumb ass, but I want to get this refund ASAP (be4 weekend pl0x)

Eldrithe

09-29-2011

I think they send it out automatically, as long as you played on a Mac. I still haven't gotten mine and i'm getting a little worried >.<

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

09-29-2011

The emails have been received by several members. However, the refund is not an instantaneous thing.

KrunchyKibbles

09-29-2011

Alright thanks bros.

R3dTubeAdmin

09-29-2011

Yeah - I haven't gotten anything yet either.

Shadoblade

09-29-2011

Refunds will take 3-4 weeks through pay pal

KrunchyKibbles

09-29-2011

Quote:
Shadoblade:
Refunds will take 3-4 weeks through pay pal

What?

Anne Bancroft

09-29-2011

Quote:
KrunchyKibbles:
What?
once you get your email and then select to receive a refund if that is what you want, it will take 3 to 4 weeks for the refund to go through. That is something that most likely out of Riot's control.

Sterky

09-29-2011

I put in a ticket several days ago asking to make sure I would get the refund because I wasn't sure if I did 50% on mac.

Today I got the Dominion email, and then, 40 minutes later, I got a refund email.

6-8 weeks refund by mail, but at least I'm getting it

I recommend waiting a day or two and if you don't have an email by then, put in a ticket!

M0ngo Like Candy

09-29-2011

Quote:
Werewolf Link:
The emails have been received by several members. However, the refund is not an instantaneous thing.

I got my email today, but you are right. Depending on if you want them to mail you a check or transfer the refund to your Paypal account, it's going to take 4-8 weeks to get it. It's pretty ridiculous.