New rumble skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacred King Ryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Well i was thinking I am a lol player with around 60 champs and 70 skins to go with xD that aside I was playing rumble on this free week and dont really like his skins and love playing with a skin so what if we took rumble off the big robot and just put him in a big suit with a rocket pack on his back for shooting off his ulti and a big gun half his size? Now I thought well hey rumble is a meele attacker so the gun would have to have an axe at the end of it or something like that I think an axe would look the best because a sword like old school army guns might be to simple idk. So basicly we would have another small champion ingame which people love and he would be the same old rumble just unmounted and ready to fight. Here is a picture of what a was kinda thinking so you could get a picture of my idea in your head I know its a marine off frozen throne but the guy in a suit and gun and then then rocketpack on his back to shoot off his ulti would be perfect but with his own suit and gun of coruse.

Ruwinda

09-29-2011

wow I would buy that skin.

sugarspice41

09-29-2011

yeah I don't like the other rumble skins but this one looks pretty cool
nice idea

FeelMyGoods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

bump

Meeemers

09-29-2011

this could be cool RED PLZ POST THIS IN FUTURE

TheHobbits

09-29-2011

here is the drawing i did not to long ago which would look similar to that image.

the body is black with red and white details.

Mïkêy

09-30-2011

**** yeah I would totally play rumble if that skin came out

Sacred King Ryu

09-30-2011

@ the hobbits I kinda want a smaller skin of him like without the bot just him simpley being a bad ass and still having all his fire power

Sacred King Ryu

09-30-2011

and the gun could accually be a flame thrower with an axe on the bottom and 2 harpoon shots on the top so all his spells could shoot off and look realistic with the skin

Mïkêy

09-30-2011

they should also release a new jax skin, just saying