What EXACTLY WIll Be Refunded?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flying Toilet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

I got my refund email today and I went through the process of starting my refund. The email and the online form it links to seems to say you can either [1] get the MONEY that you spent on RP returned to your PayPal account (you submit the email address) or [2] get a physical check cut and have it sent to your house (as long as it's in the US). But the email and the form do not give any detail on what EXACTLY they are refunding, by that I mean ...

[1] If I bought a champ with RP but then used an event code to get a limited skin, do I lose the champ (which would mean losing the limited skin)? The code gives the you champ if you don't have it so I would think you'd get to keep the champ and skin in that case. I bought Nasus with RP a long time ago but I got a code for the Riot Squad skin and I would hate to lose it.

[2] If you used a store bought RP card to get points and used those points to purchase a champ and/or skin do you lose that stuff? I got several RP cards as gifts and bought a lot of champs and skins with that RP. I would hope that the champs and skins I purchased from those gifts RP cards would not be removed. I wonder if they can even tell in their system if it's from an RP card or was purchased online?

I wonder?

Tiny Armed T Rex

09-29-2011

Its for all riot point purchases im pretty sure. As for the limited skin thing im not sure.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't lose it. But email them in any case