Krshna's Dominion Tier List and Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytentoes View Post
Also, shaco, is definately a first tier champion, I haven't had a game with AP shaco and not been 1st place yet, his abilty to defend and backcap is unparalleled.
I agree that I have Shaco misplaced, I will remedy.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytentoes View Post
I must say gragas is out of place, having mobility and burst damage/tankiness, he can both defend/push and disrupt points with ease. I would dare say he belongs in your "2 tier"
Noted, I was afraid to put him higher due to being unable to contend with Bruisers around the 15 minute mark because of his high cooldowns and inconsistent damage, but I'll test some more with him.

EDIT: I didn't realize I had him in Tier 4, that is too low, I have in in Tier 3 until I see him being able to stand up to the Tier 1/2 champs late game.

DeusExLamina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Where's Karma on this list? From what I've heard she can be really good in Dominion.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Cho'gath tier 4? You crazy.

I'll post here what I posted in another topic.

Quote:
When built tanky AP with attack speed, and you max Vorpal Spikes first, he can clear minion waves indefinitely incredibly fast without being limited by cooldowns or mana.

His sustained minion clearing power is underestimated because you often don't put more than one or two ranks in Vorpal Spikes on SR due to needless autopushing of the lane, but that isn't an issue here.

Strong AP ratios add up to a scary amount of burst, half of which is unresistable True damage, and his sustained damage is fairly strong as well with high base AD and Vorpal Spikes scaling off AP. He's very difficult to harass down due to his passive and the sheer speed with which he can clear minions to take advantage of that. Promote pushes are a complete non-issue because of his sustained damage and Feast.

On the offense, Rupture is a strong tool for harassing defenders under their turrets. Combine with another good ranged poke from a teammate for threat saturation, and it becomes very difficult for even the most attentive or speedy defenders to avoid everything. His sustainability comes into play on the offense as well, clearing the opposing minions for about 70% of a health pack's effect in healing each wave, which spawn quickly.
TLDR: One of the strongest offensive and defensive characters in Dominion. Take attack speed reds, build tanky AP items with a good attack speed item like Nashor's Tooth, and max Vorpal Spikes first. Rupture and Scream are your utility spells, and will gain plenty of damage as you get items.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0B0C0P View Post
Cho'gath tier 4? You crazy.

I'll post here what I posted in another topic.

TLDR: One of the strongest offensive and defensive characters in Dominion. Take attack speed reds, build tanky AP items with a good attack speed item like Nashor's Tooth, and max Vorpal Spikes first. Rupture and Scream are your utility spells, and will gain plenty of damage as you get items.
I'm sorry I just totally disagree. With how much action there is on this map, it's very hard for Cho'Gath to keep his stacks up. He is slow, and doesn't deal enough damage.

In the case that you get his stacks full, and have items, of course he is strong. I'm saying that getting to that point is unlikely.

Hobocop

09-29-2011

Doesn't deal enough damage? Have you seen his AP ratios? The two free B.F. Swords worth of AoE damage he gets on his autoattacks just by being Cho'gath and maxing Vorpal Spikes first? He deals very good damage if you build for it. The generally smaller skirmishes of Dominion allow him to do this, and there are plenty of tanky AP items to choose from.

Additionally, you automatically fell back on the 'hard to keep Feast stacks up so he's bad' excuse, which completely disregards everything else he brings to the table. Change up your build to compensate for the fact that you may not be able to keep Feast stacks up all the time. This isn't Summoner's Rift. You don't need to worry about not pushing your lane, which is the main reason why Vorpal Spikes is often ignored, and you're not going to be tanking their entire team of 5 all the time.

Basist

09-29-2011

Funny how he's saying Cho is bad because of feast stacks, yet all feast does is give him a little extra hp. If you're building him tanky, in small skirmishes that feast hp shouldn't even matter because Cho is hard to kill anyway. Also, with max cdr he has a 30 second cdr 650 base TRUE damage nuke with a .8 ap ratio.

Even with just 200 ap, his feast will do 830 true damage with level 3 ult.....every 30 seconds.

Stinglock

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Are you implying that these three champions are strong on Dominion? Nunu is useless, considering that there is no Jungle to Jungle, very little creeps to consume, and his inability to deal any damage or survive.
Correct, there is no jungle to jungle. Still doesn't make it a valid point.

Very little creeps? Yeah, apart from when you need them the most, like when you're moving from point to poin or defending from a wave. What's a free heal in dominon anyway, it's not like it can help him survive at all.

Oh, he has a slow, that has a low cd an average ap ratio, but yeah, if you're going AD i can see why you wont have any damage.

In addtion to this lack of survival and damage, he has a free ghost to keep on ANY Target, and this also applies to himself! oh, it comes with silly AS too, not like any ranged carries would want that on them.

Oh, then finally, we have his ultimate, not only is it large enough to cover the entire point should you need to use it as a defense tool, it has one of the BEST read it again, BEST ap ratios in the entire game.

So yeah, no damage or surviveability if you go AD nunu and spend all game looking for the jungle, anyone with half a clue wouldn't do that though.

Little creeps does not mean none, it simply means he can consume when a point is being pushed.