Krshna's Dominion Tier List and Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden Cross View Post
Trying to figure out why you are posting this list then >_>. There are obviously many conflicting views. I also want to know if you are posting these champions based on 'potential' or based on average builds. I know if you build Taric normally as a support healer, then yes, he is a tier 4 champion.

I also outfought champions such as Akali because I built to capitalize on his stun and buffs to his new W and Ulti. He's not the worse.

I prefer your strategy list. Unfortunately, while you tried to compartmentalize champions into Tier list, you didn't do the same with roles, which quite frankly, would be much more meaningful to players right now then an extremely generic 'who's best' list.
I appreciate this advice, I will try to also organize the Champions into roles.

Danmal

09-29-2011

Rumble and Rammus don't belong in tier 1.

Rumble doesn't get a strong laning phase where he can deny the other laner and doesn't tend to put out enough damage or have enough survivability to do much in small skirmishes.

Rammus is alright but ninja rammus is a gimmick which doesn't work vs 90% of teams. His ball curl + taunt allows for some nice dives but Alistar tends to outshine Rammus at everything but mobility in DM.

Also WW should be going bot and pushing bot wave hard with promote. Against a lot of chars he'll be either able to kill them or neutralise bottom tower. He completely fails against a few chars (eg ryze) but generally he's an extremely strong pick who can usually hold a tower 2v1.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmal View Post
Rumble and Rammus don't belong in tier 1.

Rumble doesn't get a strong laning phase where he can deny the other laner and doesn't tend to put out enough damage or have enough survivability to do much in small skirmishes.

Rammus is alright but ninja rammus is a gimmick which doesn't work vs 90% of teams. His ball curl + taunt allows for some nice dives but Alistar tends to outshine Rammus at everything but mobility in DM.

Also WW should be going bot and pushing bot wave hard with promote. Against a lot of chars he'll be either able to kill them or neutralise bottom tower. He completely fails against a few chars (eg ryze) but generally he's an extremely strong pick who can usually hold a tower 2v1.
To be honest Warwick bot is something I had not considered I will take that into account, I could see him being strong there. I disagree about Rammus and Rumble. Rammus is strong, and Rumble is very strong in the lvl 1 Top fight, and he is very mobile. But I will take all opinions into account.

ShadowPraxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Not that it matters, since it seems you've already moved him up to T2 (though I still say he deserves T1), but I'm just throwing my two cents in about raising Alistar up. He's been my main in Dom since it left beta and I generally always do great with him. He's an AMAZING defender who can hold a point for a long time, even 3v1, if he stays on the pad. 1v1 or 2v1 he can hold a point almost indefinitely. Cooldowns aren't an issue when you lead with CDR boots and build a Frozen Heart as your first tanky item, which is generally done by about 5min in.

Can't comment on a lot of the others since I tend to see a LOT of the same characters over and over. I still have yet to see a Rumble or Nocturne. I would also consider moving Tryn and Teemo up. Teemo's mobility and jungle control/point warding has always made him a strong contender when I've seen him played.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPraxis View Post
Not that it matters, since it seems you've already moved him up to T2 (though I still say he deserves T1), but I'm just throwing my two cents in about raising Alistar up. He's been my main in Dom since it left beta and I generally always do great with him. He's an AMAZING defender who can hold a point for a long time, even 3v1, if he stays on the pad. 1v1 or 2v1 he can hold a point almost indefinitely. Cooldowns aren't an issue when you lead with CDR boots and build a Frozen Heart as your first tanky item, which is generally done by about 5min in.

Can't comment on a lot of the others since I tend to see a LOT of the same characters over and over. I still have yet to see a Rumble or Nocturne. I would also consider moving Tryn and Teemo up. Teemo's mobility and jungle control/point warding has always made him a strong contender when I've seen him played.
Thanks. I've been on the fence about Teemo, I like his mobility, his utility, (Blind great on a map with mostly AD), but his damage output is ghastly until like 15 minutes in. Tryn I personally have low because Tryn cannot beat me. Maybe it's the champs I play, but I beast Tryn all day long. Just chip him down, wait out his ult, and then kill him.

urmamasllama

09-29-2011

not a bad list i think you underestimate AS/AP cho

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

annie is deceptively good. when you have tibbers out you are nigh invincible

Timmytentoes

09-29-2011

I must say gragas is out of place, having mobility and burst damage/tankiness, he can both defend/push and disrupt points with ease. I would dare say he belongs in your "2 tier"

Timmytentoes

09-29-2011

Also, shaco, is definately a first tier champion, I haven't had a game with AP shaco and not been 1st place yet, his abilty to defend and backcap is unparalleled.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
not a bad list i think you underestimate AS/AP cho
The only reason I have Cho'Gath a bit low is because due to the fast paced nature of the game mode it seems tough for him to keep his stacks at 6.