Krshna's Dominion Tier List and Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

tier 1: Enemy leavers

gg.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamorc View Post
Alistar is by far one of the best defenders in Dominion. You are crazy to think otherwise. He can hold a tower 1v3 for a very decent amount of time in order for others to get there. Trust me I was on a 10 game win streak win him and at least half of those I was number 1 in points. I rarely go negative kd/r and if I do it's because I have 20+ assists. Krshna you need to move him to Tier 1 for sure and if that's too high for you then at least tier 2.
I appreciate that you had some success with Alistar, but it's quite possible to have success with almost anyone. Tier 4 might be going too far, but there is no way that Alistar is a Tier 1 champion.

DarkOrchid

09-29-2011

Alistar too low, Sona too high, she can't do much. Auras and AoE Ult doesn't cut it in skirmish battles.

Kayle way too low. Easily Tier 2 maybe Tier 1 due to her Ult and good DPS.
Need someone to tower dive with low health no problem.

Morgana too high. She is Tier 4 due to her long cooldowns.

Ezreal too high. Tier 2 probably.

Ruusaan

09-29-2011

Warwick is freakin' boss if you build either AS or AP. Mass damage (and passive heal), or nuke heal = Win.

Alistar.... Dude, grab a Nashor's Tooth, some CDR, more AP, and stomp some fools. Easy.

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Your tier 4 is completely wrong. As far as I've seen, Alistar is the best solo defender in the game. You can't cap against him, and he'll live long enough for people to show up to help. Fiddlesticks is great at assaulting a point that you NEED to cap. His ult wins fights.

Tryndamere should be tier 3 (since you're talking about draft mode as you mentioned picking/banning). If you see Tryndamere on the other team, pick exhaust.

Not really going to go through this whole thing because, honestly, I don't know enough to organize all the champions into tiers. Judging by this list, neither do you.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrchid View Post
Alistar too low, Sona too high, she can't do much. Auras and AoE Ult doesn't cut it in skirmish battles.

Kayle way too low. Easily Tier 2 maybe Tier 1 due to her Ult and good DPS.
Need someone to tower dive with low health no problem.

Morgana too high. She is Tier 4 due to her long cooldowns.

Ezreal too high. Tier 2 probably.
Thank you for the advice I will take this into account to make changes.

Shamorc

09-29-2011

Good call making those moves! +1

Krshna

09-29-2011

Guys I don't mind the downvotes but try to match each downvote with at least a post of constructive criticism!

Krshna

09-29-2011

bump

Alden Cross

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
The mode has been out for less than a week and it is impossible for one person to know exactly how good every champion is.
Trying to figure out why you are posting this list then >_>. There are obviously many conflicting views. I also want to know if you are posting these champions based on 'potential' or based on average builds. I know if you build Taric normally as a support healer, then yes, he is a tier 4 champion.

I also outfought champions such as Akali because I built to capitalize on his stun and buffs to his new W and Ulti. He's not the worse.

I prefer your strategy list. Unfortunately, while you tried to compartmentalize champions into Tier list, you didn't do the same with roles, which quite frankly, would be much more meaningful to players right now then an extremely generic 'who's best' list.