Frame Rate Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clonosaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Hey Guys,

Ever since the last patch I've been getting low framerates on my comp. Previously I'd be at 60 for the entire game, but now I'm usually around 30-40. I've got a Radeon 5770 gfx card, 4 gigs of RAM, and a Phenom II x4 955 processor, running Windows x64. Team Fortress 2 still runs flawlessly on max settings. Anyone else have this problem?

Clonosaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

I should also add that I've noticed loading seems to take longer too, but that I also haven't noticed this problem with any other games.

Flamos

06-06-2010

Yes I have the same problem my friend, seems nothing has been done about it for more than a week. In my case that is.

JAMM0N

06-06-2010

your hdd is dying on you. check it and make sure you have a good enough PSU 500+ preferabbly. are you doing anything else with your GPU?

Clonosaurus

06-08-2010

I'm not doing anything else with my GPU. My power source is 700W and my computer is pretty barebones so I don't think it's a power problem. My case is a huge cooler master so I really doubt it's an overheating problem. And again, I can run TF2 (which seems more graphics intensive to my eye) at maximum settings with no problems at all.

I've tried lowering unit details and such, but I'm not having any luck with anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Flamos

06-09-2010

I constantly update all my drivers, I run on Windows vista: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz 3GB Ram.
Before the patch before Malzahar came out i was running perfectly finely with a cap of 60 fps. Now I have troubles and have had the same troubles for weeks reaching over 10 fps.
I've lowered my settings turned off and on certain settings for my computer downloaded CCleaner and the like to help my computer get faster, this is not my computers problem. This is the Game Clients problem.

Clonosaurus

06-17-2010

Bump. Are you other guys running Windows 7 64-bit? I figure that's the most likely issue.

This is so weird... I'm now often one of the last players to load. My bro's 5 year old, barely upgraded computer loads faster than my 6 month old one. And again, I'm getting 90FPS on TF2 running on max settings. Ugh.