Are you playing Dominion?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesodoth

09-29-2011

Eh don't share most ofyour views at all.

Personally I love dominion, and can't wait for it to go ranked.

The 'ol' lane combat follow meta' style of reg LoL, got old, but it was still fun. This is new, and fun. So it wins for now.

As far as 'watered down Arathi basin', This is more like a hyper active version of arathi basin, where mistakes can't be made, and, everything happens a lot faster.

Arathi basin was slow..... SLOWWWW.. and boring. This is fast and interesting. There's a reason why there are so many different battle grounds.. People got sick of the same old ones, and they got sick of them quickly.

Xanthalis

09-29-2011

I agree, I don't think it's an AB rip off at all. It's far from the first game to have point captures. It's not like someone has come on and said it's like Plots from Halo, or even King of the Hill.

Jaed Marauer

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcheon View Post
I only play Dominion.

It's fast paced, it's fun, I can play any champion and any (reasonable) build and still contribute.

I also never feel like the game is out of reach because, well, i've come back from 480+ to 3.
wha t a freaking lie xD you cant come back from that not even with 4 aces

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

I loved Arathi Basin, and I love Dominion.

Jaed Marauer

09-29-2011

no, at least 60 or 70 % of people here playing it really learn how to. is incredibly frustrating to get one bad teammate at solo queue that ruins your entire game. having in mind all the roles in the game. defenders, capturers or pushers, and so on.
there are some people that have no idea of the metagame and there are no real tutorials about it.

Gwaer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaed Marauer View Post
wha t a freaking lie xD you cant come back from that not even with 4 aces
I believe it, I've come back from a game losing 300 to 6, all you have to do is make sure they never get a tower advantage on you again. It really is possible to turn a game around from any point.