Are you playing Dominion?...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lTyraxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Too easy, too simple, doesn't punish dieing whatsoever. No skill required. No.

Zardoc

09-29-2011

I'd like to, but all of me buddies don't, and I'll be damned if I play it with randoms...

pika7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniance View Post
It would be more fun if even 1% of the game's playbase knew how to actually play it. Right now you have a bunch of people running around the middle of the map doing nothing so that they can get kills that don't effect the game at all.

this is true
a lot of people also dont realise you only need to hold MORE points than the enemy to win
that means three points, so sit on them and defend
also capturing a point for a short period of time is hardly worth anything
running into the enemy team and dying just to grab their point for 10 seconds is not worth losing your advantage....

ActionButlerGO

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHomo View Post
i play the game to actually play it, not run around avoiding combat. dominion is dumb
Between your name and your comment........

........not.............

....not........................sure....if serious.............

pika7

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra kaden View Post
Too easy, too simple, doesn't punish dieing whatsoever. No skill required. No.
you play league of legends and you complain about easy??

Auralia

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepKing View Post
magma chamber > dominion

well, dominion is fun but i think ill get bored pretty fast. im still doing moer normal game then dominion right now and it's new...

dude srsly, i play league of legends to play a moba ...
Soo...

Unreleased map we have never experienced > Dominion?

I like dominion. It's fun and it makes a great break after a bad game.

Taurium

09-29-2011

Its alright i guess but I prefer SR. I guess its kinda telling that yesterday a friend invites me to a game and I didn't realize we were playing dominion until the loading screen.... yeah I got mad....

Haspeera

Recruiter

09-29-2011

I only play dominion with my friends if they aren't online then I do SR.

skwca

09-29-2011

i played it like everyone else. but ive stopped now. The game mechanic for the capture and hold is flawed imo. If you have one point there score should still tick down ( at a slower rate of course.) with the current system you might as well have just two points and the team who has them both wins yay soo exciting. bad game for a capture and hold game they need to learn from others who make them better.

in short no i dont play it anymore.

Wonton55

09-29-2011

TBH, no. I don't feel like enough strategy goes into playing a game of Dominion.

When I play on a game of SR, I can look back and think "this was the moment when we made the mistake of ______, which caused us to lose the game" or "because we did ________, we got a sizeable lead in the early game, which allowed us to get two early dragons, which snowballed into a victory".

When I play Dominion, most of the time I usually just look back and think "well that was a complete cluster****."