Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Church of Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lhuarc

09-29-2011

Wow okay,

How about the all mighty, Church of the Sword of the DIVINE.

The name itself just springs good faith.

BigBoob

09-29-2011

Locked into jax a second ago.

LocoMurillo

09-29-2011

Why are people assuming jax is physical damage?

Nihilo Abandon

09-29-2011

Played like 15 games of Jax today -- bought him this morning -- and I've lost maybe only two of them.

SquidBlub

09-29-2011

To show devotion I have replaced every limb but my head with hextech gunblades. At first it was very painful but then I yelled at someone and the lifesteal put me back at full health.

EDIT: Sword of the Divine is not a counter. If you're in range to use it on Jax you're already dead.

Tvor

Recruiter

09-29-2011

Thornmail does nothing jax... hextech inherited double vamp, empower, leap, stun, ult all being magic dmg, and ult active gives MR.

NeedsMoarCowbell

09-29-2011

Quote:
Schellering:
hmmm very interesting... but one question remains... what would he be like if he had a real weapon? =D

The universe would implode upon itself due to the sheer levels of awesomeness.

Mogs01gt

09-29-2011

Quote:
Tvor:
Thornmail does nothing jax... hextech inherited double vamp, empower, leap, stun, ult all being magic dmg, and ult active gives MR.

Typically Jax will be auto attacking more often then he will be using abilities due to his attack speed.

Sánguine

09-29-2011

What about Trinity Force?

Nihilo Abandon

09-29-2011

Lost two games, won another. First two, teams didn't know how to properly play -- would constantly push at turrets haphazardly, ignore top, and yell at me because i was defending top and they thought it was a winning strategy to cap cap cap cap get more personal points. Sadly, trash talking akali on my first team was in the second game and they won while trash talking me :/. Lee sin bragged about how good he was for constantly pushing turrets :/.

I hate this game's community. Maybe that's why I"m so inclined to use Jax nonstop -- if you have a good team, it's an instant win. Cheap, but I'm just angry at this game's playerbase now.