Overpowered Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lostgravity

06-05-2010

Really? You should rename this game one man army. Shaco in a 3v3.. unbalanced. I mean ..there's SOOOOOO many implications on balance it makes me sick. AT the loading screen I can tell we lost. First off just from what I have seen, Hiemdinger...yah thats fair... 3 turrets spitting 75dmg every shot, shoots like a mini gun... and he has insane armor and hp? Why is he not going down to a melee up his ass... yah real cool.. this is around any lvl.. he doesnt have good items at lvl 11, not enough to justify that kind of lifespan vs his dmg. Balance this game it will be good, do the devs even play this game?

Shaco...bs.. hands down...really his duplicate is doing dmg? yah thats bull****. take that away or reduce overall dmg i mean...haha your ****ed theres too many champs , its just .. gank fest... yay....

Twitch, Teemo , Shaco and a too many to name just ..overpowerd.. fix this ****.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Don't agree to everything above, just do not play in 3v3, play on the ridge.

But yes heimers turrents have too high attack speed of 1.8, it should be lowered to 0.5 instead or their too overpowered both champion harassing wise and creep killing wise.

aka Chainsaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

I only agree with the heimer statement, the turrets could us a little nerf.

But shaco teemo and twitch arent even close to OP, they are all squishy. You just have to know how to counter them.

Bilun

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostgravity View Post
Really? You should rename this game one man army. Shaco in a 3v3.. unbalanced.
3v3 in general is unbalanced. That said, shaco is nowhere near the strongest champion if you know how to fight him.
Quote:
I mean ..there's SOOOOOO many implications on balance it makes me sick. AT the loading screen I can tell we lost. First off just from what I have seen, Hiemdinger...yah thats fair... 3 turrets spitting 75dmg every shot, shoots like a mini gun... and he has insane armor and hp?
herimer's armor and hp is no high then any other champion's. perhaps your heimer build armour/hp items, but it's not part of the champion.

As for the turrets: don't walk into their radius without creeps to draw their fire. If you can't overcome his turrets don't commit to attacking him; stand onthe outskirts and harass the turrets.
Quote:
Why is he not going down to a melee up his ass... yah real cool.. this is around any lvl.. he doesnt have good items at lvl 11, not enough to justify that kind of lifespan vs his dmg. Balance this game it will be good, do the devs even play this game?

Shaco...bs.. hands down...really his duplicate is doing dmg? yah thats bull****. take that away or reduce overall dmg i mean...haha your ****ed theres too many champs , its just .. gank fest... yay....
If the clone didn't deal damage what would be the point? A player who knows what they're doing can tell which clown is real and which is the clone without even needing to attack one. The damage is really all the clone has going for it. and frankly, for an ultimate, a 75% damage increase that come complete with unwielding controls doesn't seem too unreasonable for an ultimate.

Quote:
Twitch, Teemo , Shaco and a too many to name just ..overpowerd.. fix this ****.
Except none of those champions are really OP...hell they aren't even the best in 3v3(that classification goes to champions like jax & shen).

Shiria

06-06-2010

3v3 will never be balanced.
Thats why i dont play that.
Jax/Udyr/WW can solo whole team.

Dimensionist

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiria View Post
3v3 will never be balanced.
Thats why i dont play that.
Jax/Udyr/WW can solo whole team.
I don't know about all that what about a coordinated AOE spam? Ever seen a nasus and morgana with clarity specked out spamming AOE nonstop which reduces your armor and magic resist. You got close and snare means death. The lanes are small in twisted treeline and if you have anivia as well with clarity specked out against your three person melee team...

That would be an interesting test, three tankish melees versus three aoe spammers.

I would put my money on the AOE spammers.

SunOfABeach

06-06-2010

Shaco is insane, the teleport range needs a huge nerf , he just always comes away

But i dont think heimer is op, his turrets are squishy, they maybe should do less damage from stock but have more hp

Jax, Kat and others , there are enough op champs

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
I don't know about all that what about a coordinated AOE spam? Ever seen a nasus and morgana with clarity specked out spamming AOE nonstop which reduces your armor and magic resist. You got close and snare means death. The lanes are small in twisted treeline and if you have anivia as well with clarity specked out against your three person melee team...

That would be an interesting test, three tankish melees versus three aoe spammers.

I would put my money on the AOE spammers.
3 tanks would win hands down I'm afraid, they should all be taking cleanse and merc treads as standard which would ruin their opposition's day

practiceperfect

06-06-2010

a set of balls and a brain is all you need, so please stop *****ing.

Guuses

06-06-2010

Fail off a junior member, play more matches, get more experience, and u learn how to counter him. Just jump in with mutiple champs and focuss only heimer (care for his slowing ult)

Shaco i easy to counter by buying some wards. If you don't do this early game he get's way too fed and indeed u will lose. I played on a account of a friend (summoner Lvl2) and i picked Soraka, tried dps soraka For fun xD and know what? i've had a score of 19/0/2 WEll every champ wich get's fed get's OP. Loved playing extreme low ELO once again xD