Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Close match or closest match?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

09-29-2011

To preface this, we started out with about a 300 point lead. We were at 400 while the other team was down at 100.

The other team got their stuff together and held several points. A widespread outbreak of failure on our team saw our bot defender (me) die and lose our hold on bot for several minutes, while the rest of the team tried and failed to capture a bunch of points on the other side of the map, instead of holding our side and controlling top. The scores evened out, then went beyond even.

We fought back, and looking at the scores I called "gg". Then I realised I'd read the scores backwards and we were about to lose. We were as about to lose as you can get. See screenshot for results.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

09-29-2011

I lost 0-5 last night after we started with a 100+ point lead. Once their Jax reconnected, it became a genuine contest. The lead was constantly switching.

So much fun, even with the loss. And no ragers or poor sports on either team. I love Dominion.