Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Critwick is pretty fun....cc </3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basist

09-29-2011

Berserk Greaves are a good item to have on him I think for Critwick, but the problem is tenacity. I want to get a Cloak and Dagger with Greaves for all the aspd I will need the whole game, but I'm just not convinced C&D is worth the gold. I went 14/11/24 with Zerks, IE, C&D, then some tankyness on my first Critwick attempt with a win, but all dat annoying CC. -. -

I guess I'll have to play more games, but WW definitely needs a "little" tankyness with any build he does....the issue is which one without spending too much unneeded gold. Anyone got some good suggesstions for some Critwick? I was thinking of Youmou's+IE for damage and just always get Mercs unless they have literally zero cc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pieromancery

09-29-2011

If you're going against a lot of enemy melee autoattackes, as one often does, ninja tabi and the dodge masteries can be quite good without sacrificing much gold.

If you really want to minimise gold, build maximum tankiness through masteries and runes.