The main things people CONTINUALLY do wrong in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digitalpotato

09-29-2011

Here's some stuff to add:

1) Sometimes in Dominion; it's fully possible for people to come around from a severe disadvantage because they suddenly swarmed several nodes while you were off getting greedy for a five cap. Sometimes it's best to just hold the ones you got. It's called, 'Defending'. Try it out sometime.

2) If you're trying to steal a turret just to distract us...don't run down the middle of the lanes. We can see you.

3) Hit the people firing lasers at the turrets.
Seriously, one time I was Rumble. Irelia was for all intents and purposes invisible. Malphite even charges right past Irelia capturing the top

4) Don't get greedy. When you get top, hold it. Remember this is Capture and hold. If you go all offense, you'll lose because someone will just sneak up and put pressure on you or they'll counter-zerg another turret and capture it. We reduced their nexus HP to 200 very quickly in one game. Then we wound up losing in an amazing turn around for what reason? Other than me and Urgot, the team had no interest in defending. You have to capture the turrets if you want to actually win.

5) Don't fight in the roads. This isn't Street Fighter.

6) Don't chase. Just capture that turret.

7) There is no #7.

8) Don't abandon the top to run after the enemy mid or bottom. If you do that, you're basically putting a huge sign on the top that says, "Capture me!"

9) When you run out of the base to go to the top and pop ghost, then keep going. Don't stop to capture mid. If you do this, you waste Ghost.

TrashHiroshima

09-29-2011

the only thing i see wrong is a group full of ragers that rage and then afk or leave game

Leboniz

09-29-2011

personally the best person to pick up kills or to get fed is the mid cap in my opinion. else chill

Taitle

09-29-2011

It makes me so angry when our team has 3, why wouldn't they defend? But they go out and try to capture more or do something stupid...

T3kn0man

09-29-2011

Prolly the number one tip I can give is that any damage by a hero will interupt a cap. Too often I see people burn all their spells and forget their auto attack works fine. That and if we are holding three stop trying to get more. Seriously they cannot get points unless you die. Let them get killed trying to get three, makes our lead that much better.

LOLOLDOTA

09-29-2011

asfhsfghfgh

BleachPen

09-30-2011

Oh, if Shaco runs up to the windmill and you're defending, please, for the love of *whatever the hell you believe in*, don't chase him directly down into the bush below him.. loaded with jack-in-the-boxes... and pie.