The main things people CONTINUALLY do wrong in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

bump

Hugs From Momma

09-29-2011

Yeah,players need to realize when a teammate is just moving in to feint and neutralize a point. Don't send 3 to their NW point as we won't hold it. The distraction will force them to pull off of top or bot, then push those points instead. It's done to reduce their manpower for a cap, not actually contest and win the point.

Sometimes a stalling effort around an enemy point while 2 of them chase you is the best thing you can do to help your team cap a point elsewhere on the map.

revloc06

09-29-2011

Agree +1

Jeepers Creepers

09-29-2011

I agree with OP. I always die in solo from 3 team mates pushing and trying to defend enemies turret points.

EzeWong

09-29-2011

1) NOT CAPPING TOP
2) Doesn't use minion wave to advantage
3) Hero Chasing
4) Map crossing. Such as lets say they are at top, they can either advance and go for enemy mid, or go Alllllll the way down to our bot and defend it from attack. Clearly it's more advantageous to just advance on their node than to travel alll the freaking way back to bottom. (some people don't even teleport which is even more confusing)
5) Splitting spawn waves. Your team dies 1 by 1 so NONE of your 5 of the team members are alive at the same time. This messes things up because if the enemy holds your bot and your team rotates deaths it becomes this conveyor belt of feeding.

There are so much more but I'm not really good at dominion. I have a 9 loss streak atm.

TakashixToshirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Maybe people just play differently than you.

The Graveman

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasPWI View Post
The only thing I see people continually doing wrong is chase my Singed while Ult+Ghost active.

GG.
Don't forget to adhesive over that speed shrine you're about to run over.

GG +1

Alden Cross

09-29-2011

Good points.

I would however like to encourage people to not sit at the tower points and instead hide in bushes/tactically roam. Don't give free information to your enemy.

I would also like to point out that even solo-bot can put good pressure on the enemy team by pushing minions on the lower lane, provided they have a good grasp of where everyone is so he doesn't get lolstomped mid-lane.

eric the blue

09-29-2011

big fights near the bottom points are quite common...i remember one time, the enemy had 1 player at top and 4 at bot-so i sneak-cap'd their mid point! wait, not quite, i neutralized it, then several of them chased me though the map center, and NONE of them thought to re-capture the point...

have to remember that idea of getting thornmail armor early on...

oh yes, and using the Promote spell to boost minions.

Krshna

09-29-2011

You are right of course go for quests. My guidelanes are in a general sense.