The main things people CONTINUALLY do wrong in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaffeineJunky

09-29-2011

I agree except that I would suggest that you do go for quests. Quests really do add up. Storm the quest point with all five of your teammates after holding the three you suggest; most enemy teams can't react quick enough to such a blitzkreig, and you'll get a damage boost from doing so. Don't try and hold the quest after you capture it, unless you're clearly capable of spawn locking your opponent.

Don't try to spawn lock an opponent unless you have a lot of CC. However if you can do this, you can easily hold all five points for a good amount of time.

jerzy

09-29-2011

You get more IP for being #1 than you do for being in last place. Sitting at your own tower won't get you the best score, unless you're losing.

Destinesia

09-29-2011

minion waves cap points. please don't abandon a point with a stack of minions chilling on it... they are not just chilling.

Croooser

09-29-2011

The thing I see that constantly loses me games I should win is when we are ahead late game and have 3 points capped, and someone initates a 3v3 or 4v4 near one of their spawn towers. They all die and we lose top and probably one more tower.

When you are winning, the biggest mistake you can make is dieing away from a tower you control. Even if you take an enemy down with you, your respawn timer will be longer than theirs and they will gain an advantage. Yet, no matter how many times I spam the B button, we have 3-4 people on my team diving their bottom turret which has 3-4 defenders.

DavidSchwabe

09-29-2011

Couldn't agree more.
The only issue is most of the people guilty of this aren't on the forums reading this.
You're preaching to the converted, and the occasional troll.

A good question is does Riot need to do something to encourage thinking, or will it just fix itself. (Hopefully right now is just a case of sillyness due to the excitement of a new toy)

Lekatron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Just lost 2 games in a row because 4 of my team mates were bot, while they had 2 top and our mid....gg

Krshna

09-29-2011

Bump for daytime crowd

Flyrich

09-29-2011

Everything you said is 100% accurate and is the exacty things I have seen.

Pushing bot or have more than 1 person down there LOSES THE GAME EVERY TIME.

Krshna

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrich View Post
Everything you said is 100% accurate and is the exacty things I have seen.

Pushing bot or have more than 1 person down there LOSES THE GAME EVERY TIME.
Thankyou, keep this thread bumped people players will keep doing this, they aren't trolling you, they aren't trying to ruin your game, they literally just don't know better.

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

Totally agree, though quests are worthwhile.

One thing about camping your CPs: it is worthwhile to have stealth champs and blink champs roam nearby to spot enemies. Just be sure that you get to the CP before the fight!