Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post your 1-0's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullistix

09-29-2011

funnest game i've played.. especially since when our counter stopped at 1 they had around 120.. ppl just get desperate xD

MinuCelsius

09-29-2011

Not a 1-0, but the best game I was in: Our team had 8 nexus health (and they had ~30), but we were on a long comeback and had 4-capped the enemy.

Enemy team had their mid and we had 4 defending their bot while I was holding map control and stopping the back door.

They catch our Veigar out (he was 1-11-5) and then they wipe out everyone on bot and cap bot with all 5 still up and near full hps.

I was like: ****. Whatever, might as well die at my turret. Master Yi and Kog'Maw head top to kill me (I'm Gangplank without my Ult). I miraculously kill Master Yi with a crit Parley and then 3 straight melee crits. I turn on Kog'Maw who kills me with a sliver of health left -- but he somehow dies to Grog soaked blade while trying to cap the tower.

Anyway, it shouldn't have mattered at all, because they have 3 capping an undefended bot tower. I was thinking, "Oh well, at least I ended the game on a double kill."

Except the poor noob Veigar, who was 1-11-5 and respawned (because he died early like a noob), somehow comes up with a clutch TRIPLE KILL ACE to win the game. Clutch redemption, man.

Youniverse

09-29-2011

I've had a 0-1. I was sad at the time seeing as how we should've won (isn't this always the case ) BUT looking back, that was one satisfying game.

Lhuarc

09-29-2011

I haven't had a 1-0 myself yet but I did get my first 2-0 last night. Totally agree'd that it is ridicuoulsy satisfying, especially when we were down 150-200 and came back. But even when you lose a game like that you're like, "wow, now that was a good game."

TiddleyKong

09-29-2011

We were down 430 to 100 after like 5 minutes, and then in another 5 or so we had 10 they had 113 for a 28 minute game and an end score of us losing 0-1