Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Today I had my first boring match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arblis

09-28-2011

I didn't think it was possible.

It took the enemy team 320 health off their nexus to realize that their group of four they repeatedly sent to Windmill were losing every fight. They just kept doing it over and over and over.

My team were those butts who think one person should camp the bottom point at all times at all costs in any situation. I ended up there and just sorta went "whatever"
I was asleep at my keyboard, laning against singed with nothing else going on.
Once the enemy nexus was down all that health, one of them finally realized they could be sneaky, and came in to cap the point I was planted at. It wasn't until he died an incredibly slow death that I realized I had been so bored that I had just let 5500 gold pile up.

Seriously though. My point is, HOW could it take so long for them to realize their strategy wasn't working? That's insane. Like, clinically insane.

PentagonJr

09-28-2011

You have now met the new beta testing for bots in Dominion.

Arblis

09-29-2011

Quote:
YellowStatic:
You have now met the new beta testing for bots in Dominion.

That is hilarious, and you are my hero! XD