Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Am I the only one not struggling vs Rammus/Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rumples

09-29-2011

another thing I've noticed is that people will build 0 defenses because of the debuff. I understand going a bit more pure offense than normal due to the debuff, but unless you have a premade protecting you you're just going to explode repeatedly. particularly against these "problem" champs

SeCKS Egai

09-29-2011

When I consider bans, it's usually not myself I'm worried about, but how well the team is able to adapt. I tend to play Vayne since she can act as a counter to anything thinking stacked hp/res will save them and for jax i'd have a sotd, akali a light bringer, and im generally set.

However, just because I know I can counter, doesn't mean my teammates can or know how. Honestly I've found jax and akali to be the most disruptive as they will generally tear through anyone not prepared to counter.

Rammus is overrated a bit, but his taunt and defensive ball curl is still amazingly useful all the same. Protect your points decently and he loses his primary strength and utility in Dominion.

Phourc

09-29-2011

Poppy's burst is WAY scarier than Akali's imo.

Cryswar

09-29-2011

Quote:
Phourc:
Poppy's burst is WAY scarier than Akali's imo.

Let me put it this way: I haven't lost many games to a Poppy yet, but she is consistently BY FAR the scariest character I have ever seen in Dominion, Trynd, Xin, Wukong, Rammus, Akali, whatever - none of them even hold a candle to that freaking midget. There's just one handy, relevant quote:

Wherever Poppy is, you want to be away from that side of the map - Guardsman Bob

Finanzamt

09-29-2011

Last night i had the feeling an AP Poppy "one shotted" me ...

DFG - e (unfortunately into a wall) - q - there she swiped the floor with my body