I would give Riot more credit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyacon

09-28-2011

If they said they would make refunds available, I trust that they will. So far, for me at least, they have been fair and helpful. I'm sure all your b*tching and complaining just really makes them want to help you.

I wouldn't complain that Riot hasn't or isn't doing anything until they have stated that you won't be getting a refund at all. I trust Riot will do the right thing

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyacon View Post
If they said they would make refunds available, I trust that they will. So far, for me at least, they have been fair and helpful. I'm sure all your b*tching and complaining just really makes them want to help you.

I wouldn't complain that Riot hasn't or isn't doing anything until they have stated that you won't be getting a refund at all. I trust Riot will do the right thing
tell that to the guy who spent $1500 to support the company and then got a "sorry, we won't support you anymore".

if he wants his money back, i'll be with him.

Anne Bancroft

09-29-2011

Daddy is an alcoholic and needs help.

The same thing.

Cpt Shiba

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyacon View Post

Sir (or Madame), just how long have you been around here?
It's not just mac, it's pretty much everything that they do. They say magma chamber is gonna come out, then they cancel it. Replays->pushed back to sometime Season 2. They say official mac client coming summer 2010, delayed to summer 2011, then out of the blue cancel. Hell, even the cancel of the mac client came 2 days late. And then, if Riot would really do the right thing, why would they classify the god**** reasons on why the mac client got cancelled? HMMMM????

But hey, I'm sure you have your reasons, I just don't see any of them.