Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Die on Bases Only = Most Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melogrunty

09-28-2011

Since everyone determines that your good or not based on your score, I'm going to game the system as much as possible and rather than fight for a kill on the trail omw to a point with a promote minion, I will let them chase me back to my base and kill me so I'm a martyr. Gotta love score.

Harpsichord

09-29-2011

This never happened.

The Codyman

09-29-2011

It's only worth 10 points, but if your gonna die somewhere might as well get something for it.

Zeac179

09-29-2011

its worth 10 cause of people like me who hold off 3 or 4 champs with shaco for a min and a half solo and only get maybe 1 kill and 2 defense bonuses in that amount of time while akali goes off and gets 3 kills and a neurtalizes a point. but i mean whatever gets your score up go for it so long as your not giving up the point cause you left them right next to it with only 1 or 2 turrent shots in them.

Rafein

09-29-2011

It's really funny on Yorick, when you ult yourself, die on the point, then get back up for a double kill on the point.