Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wow... a somewhat helpful REFUND RESPONSE!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

09-28-2011

Alright bros, Riot almost gave a good response to a question I had about the refund!

I asked, "If I purchased the majority of my RP on paypal, but some through prepaid cards, can I still get a refund on the prepaid through paypal? (ex. if I bought 2 $25 prepaid cards, can i get the $50 back on my paypal?)"

This concerns me because I bought most of my RP with prepaid cards. If I cant get a refund on them then...well...****...

This is the somewhat helpful response:

"Please allow me to address a question you asked in your previous message. Unfortunately, we do not do such prepaid card to PayPal credit at this time. There is the possibility of this in the future, but I am unable to confirm it for you at this moment.

Please contact us back if you have any further questions or concerns. :]"

Sooooo...Assuming he understood the question, I will not be able to get back my money on prepaid RP. I'm hoping I can ATLEAST get RP credit on my account back or something (remove all RP items and put all RP back on my acc so I can re-spend).

Fuath

09-28-2011

A refund in the form of RP is unacceptable and pointless.

Real cash refund is all you should be looking for.

KrunchyKibbles

09-28-2011

Quote:
Fuath:
A refund in the form of RP is unacceptable and pointless.

Real cash refund is all you should be looking for.

OF CORSE! I was just saying that if they are saying I can't get a refund on those prepaid cards, I hope that I can get the points back so when I can play on a mac again, I can use those points for new stuff I want (still somewhat helping me/better than nothing)