A New Champion Approaches: Xerath, the Magus Ascendant

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnholyFace

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssOblivion View Post
Just watch Phreak Jungle with Xerath along with his favorite item, Trinity Force.
Downvote me.
Somehow I can already see this in the spotlight.
"I like to play Xerath as a jungler, starting at blue buff. My first items are Amplifying Tome and a health potion to keep myself alive while doing blue. After this I immediately start into a trinity force to increase my damage between abilities."

Duthar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Some of the poses he has... why do they remind me of Malzahar?

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Passive seems promising, but we all learned from recent releases to see the numbers before judging. Specially not knowing what his ultimate does.

I wonder if a Locus of Power enhanced Arcanopulse will be similar to Lux's Finales Funkein.

Edit: Lore is strange. Is like the League admits into their ranks someone who represents just what they try to avoid.

Bar Keep

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeish´ View Post
first
****ing hipsters

Jakeletwin

09-28-2011

hey, doesn't riot usually add this champion approaching like a day or two before releasing the champ, could we possibly be experiencing a weekend patch?!?!?!?!?

Domanic

09-28-2011

So while he is anchored will he be able to be pulled away by lets say I dont know a Blitzcrank grab and rip u away from your tower or just stay where you are and nothing happen?

ForcedWill

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthar View Post
Some of the poses he has... why do they remind me of Malzahar?
They both think they're better than everyone else so they pose a certain way xD

Anyway, +1

Looks like Golbez's skills to me.

pwntifex maximus

09-28-2011

Gatsby, something is missing... an ultimate description and - does anyone else think he needs more particles of energy emanating from him or something?

Akeatk

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joruri View Post
Where's the ultimate?
lol seems like its a secret T_T happened last time too so expect it to be added later.........

UnholyFace

09-28-2011

@Riot
You should totally make him or a future "mage-like" hero not use mana. I know what people are thinking "Kat's a ap persin she duznt use mana!" True, but I mean a MAGE. Not just a glorified ad-turned-ap. Like Malz, or veigar... sans mana.