Best "Cheap" champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PantyKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieson View Post
Ashe, like everybody else said. Also, Amumu is a little more expensive (1350) but overall one of, if not the best, tanks in the game. Also, if you;re willing to go the extra IP to Garen (3150), he is considered one of the most OP champions in the game.
Garen is too nerfed, and suck **** atm.

Go for Amumu, incredible initiation, but he's usually first ban in Ranked games.

YNB Sabo

Recruiter

10-23-2010

Master YI is the beast! Only 450ip and u will be the beast in ur team. He'll mostly get the most minions kills and level up fast!

PurePyramid

10-24-2010

Kayle and Master Yi are definitely the best cheapest hero. "The best soldiers are soldiers who can heal themselves."

Of course they're good not only because they can heal. Kayle can heal, push, support, gank, solo, and be not squishy (when you don't know what champ to play, choose Kayle and she'll do all the jobs for you). Master Yi is undoubtedly one of the best pushers and junglers in game, especially when you take 9/0/21 mastery and ghost + teleport (for multi-lane pushing) spell. And he also has good escape mechanism (Highlander, his ult).

Ashe? Yes, she's got stun and slow and ranged, but she's the squishiest cheapest champ ever. If your teammates are not doing well (i.e. most of your towers are destroyed) you won't do well either, period.

Nunu? Yes, he's the toughest cheapest champ. Well, that's all he is for, to tank and to gank. If your teammates are not doing well, you can't win the game. He also can't clean waves of creeps, sadly. Haha.

Sivir? Well, I prefer Sivir to Ashe. She is a pusher, and we win the game by destroying towers and Nexus. But she can't heal, so maybe she's not the best cheapest champ available.

Tristana? No, she's not cheap. She's FREE. And she can push very well. You might want to add her on your list, buddy.

Note:
- By "cheapest" I'm referring to champs with 260rp/450ip price.
- Why is heal so important? Well, it helps a lot in early game for laning. You never go wrong with keeping your HP up until you reach higher level. And of course it also helps in late game.

Guerrilla333

10-24-2010

actually tristana is the best not ashe not ryze, you want to carry a game with the least ammount of teammates to help you, go tristana

WokneBoke

10-24-2010

Kayle

Bakemono nyan

10-27-2010

Jungle Yi isn't bad, nice and easy leveling for beginners since most enemy people would be in lanes. Easy ganks = a happy yi (Always go for lizard buff to make ganking attempt more successful).

I'm a newbie so this is just my 2 cents from newbie experience against more newbies :\

Radamanthys3

10-27-2010

Kayle is an excellent cheap champion being only 450 but I think Ashe is easier to place for a team

DualLancer

10-27-2010

kayle all the way! she is too underrated...

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Yi for the 450 champions.
Amumu, Zilean and tristana for the 1350's

btw, ashe sucks, sivir is even worse.

Eddy01741

10-27-2010

Kayle's great in solo queue as if you learn how to farm with her, she's fairly self dependent (has her own heal, has high natural HP per level, etc. )