Best "Cheap" champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dontkillplx

04-02-2013

Tristana.... Free

racky54

04-02-2013

Master Yi is a good pubstomp (champ who wrecks **** at lower levels) for only 450 IP.

MTempty

04-02-2013

blitz can turn the tide in any lane so long as you get his skillset down. Not just his hook. 3150

Metathesio

04-02-2013

I'll have to second Tristana. Good early game burst, and scales well late game. Did I mention she has the longest range over any other champ?

Swiper The Fox

04-02-2013

Garen.

vipervash

09-20-2013

MASTER YI!!! He is 450 ip and can sweep with alpha strike (or whatever it was called) and wuju style.

ASHE!!! She is 450 ip and is good for begginers!!!

ANNIE!!! Once you learn how to use this 450 ip Dark Child, your just sweeping away!!!

TEEMO!!! He is good at hiding and can be really fast by using the "W" skill. Once you get "R" people will
get hit by mushrooms while their ganking!!! He is only 1350 ip!!!

TWISTED FATE!!! I Haven't used him in a while but he is really good with luck!!! He is only 1350 ip!!!

RhoIo

09-21-2013

Ryze. Just a very great champion that can carry himself through out all stages of the game. Viable in higher level play as well. Great champion to master and only costs 975 IP. Only downside is that hes only a mid champion.

Sure he can go top if you play in the LCS or in 5v5 premade ranked games. But not in solo que.

KromeGamer

09-21-2013

I think fiddle is the best early game champion, but he is worth 1350 and not 450

Dirtbaggery

09-21-2013

ryze and tryndamere, all you'll ever need

LEGENDofGAMERR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2013

Go for Sivir with good cs and a few early kills you are a monster ! You can pick Garen safe pick always nice passive , good dmg in early and mid game and nice sustain.