Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Tools 2.0!! In-Game Add-ons and Updated Item Customizer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramzod

06-05-2010

Presenting...

League Tools 2.0

Featuring an updated Recommended Item Customizer and Introducing new In-Game Addons:

Enemy Tracker and Ability Auto-Leveler

Created by Lazything and Ramzod

Download found at the end of this post!

UPDATE: New Version released! Now you still have to play windowed, but if you put it at your native resolution in windowed mode League Tools will fit it to your screen so it looks EXACTLY LIKE YOU ARE PLAYING AT FULL SCREEN.

UPDATE: 6-14-2010 (not really updated yet...will be soon)

Fixed Stuff:

Fixed Udyr item tool bug.

*All* (hopefully) resolutions are supported.

Fixed champion which is picked in game bug.

Fixed champions which are displayed on the right in the overlay bug.

------------------------------------------

Hello Again, we're back and we've got some new toys for everyone. For those who aren't familiar, we previously created a recommended item tool as League Tools 1.0, which can be found here. After many asked for several different features, we updated the Recommended Item Customizer with a new item search, as well as a few other features. If you happen to see any wrongly classified items, please let us know. An AUTO UPDATER has also been added for updating all these tools.

However, we've also been working on some in-game content, and have created two cool new tools for people to play with, being our Enemy Tracker and Abililty Auto-Leveler, both are explained here. Please Note - These are still in Beta, so who knows what bugs may arise, This should not mess with your League of Legends game at all, however, it may or may not be buggy.

Enemy Tracker

The enemy tracker automatically detects which champions are on the other team and place them on the right side of the screen. But more than this, it allows several different interactions between these champions and you, they are listed here:
Features:

- Automatically detects both team's champions and summoner spells

- The Ability to click opposing champion's summoner spells to keep track of when they come off cooldown (only shows for you). Each champion on the right will show both of their summoner spells, and if you seem them use one, you can click it and it will notify you when it comes off cooldown, as well as track it with a countdown.

- The ability to click one of the champion's pictures on the right and broadcast to the team that they are MIA. You can also cntrl+Click the images to say when they've returned.

Ability Auto-Leveler

The auto-ability leveler allows you to set the abilities you would like for a champion to level for levels 1-18 and will automatically pick these abilities as you level, these are the features:

Features:

- Easy to use interface integrated with our recommended item customizer application to easily define what abilities you would like to level for any given champion for every level 1-18.

-Automatically Detects which champion you are playing and uses his/hers pre-defined auto-leveling abilities.

-Automatically levels the ability chosen for each level every time you level.

Scripting Abilities...

There is also the option to write lua scripts for certain things to interface with our application in creating overlays and such. There is no documentation at the moment, nor can I guarantee there ever will be. There are scripts we wrote as examples, so if you're a coder, you'll figure it out we guess...

INSTRUCTIONS!!! (I promise they are easy, I just talk a lot)

VIDEO THAT LAZYTHING MADE TO HELP OUT TOO!! BUT PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TOO!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWcRw7Myj4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWcRw7Myj4)

1. Your game will NEED, yes, NEED to be ran in windowed mode, there is no way around this at the moment and is something you MUST do for these tools to work, so go launch up a tutorial, and find a good resolution, chances are the one you usually run at in full-screen will be fine, but you will want to make sure the whole screen is visible to you. Also, if your UI scale is not set to full, then set it all the way to the right! It will not wok if your UI scale is lower than max. PLEASE do a tutorial first (as it is faster than a practice game, or you can do a practice game if you like) to set up your windowed mode resolution. Note, ONLY resolutions of 1280 and below are supported at the moment! more on that later.

2. Open the League Tools Launcher, this will present to you several things. If you would like to use the auto-ability leveler, click the button for the Recommended Item Tool, you should notice a control with capital Q W E R showing. From here you can click the help button at the bottom on how to configure your auto-leveling abilities.

3. After setting up your abilities, if you like, go back to the launcher. You will notice there is a button which says "Enable". When you are ready to play a game, hit "Enable". After you are done playing, you will need to "Disable" and then "Enable" again. This can be enabled in the middle of the game, however, Enemy Tracker will not be available in a usable way for you. Also, if you drop out of a game and reconnect, you will want to disable and then re-enable the tool again, Enemy Tracker will not work if you disconnect as well.

4. When the loading screen comes up you will want to click on the window to make sure it is in focus.

5. When in game you will notice on the right side the 5 champions on either your team or the enemy team. Above the champions is a blue/purple button that you can hit to cycle to show the enemy team on the right. From here you can either click on a champion to call them MIA, or control+click to call that they have returned. You can also click on the summoner spells next to them to track when their summoner spells come back off cooldown. The cooldowns are based off of having the summoner cooldown reduction talent, so these are the times that you can at least for sure know they will have them then or a little later.

NOTE: These tools have only been tested on 1024,1152,and 1280 WIDTH resolutions, and may/may not work on higher resolutions. If you find that it does not work on your resolution and would like to contribute, please post a screenshot of your game while you are playing at a level of 10-18!, Level 10 would be a good screen shot for us actually. A screenshot of your load screen could also be helpful.

ALSO NOTE: As said before, this is in BETA! We can't stress this more. For some this may work like a charm, and for others it may not work at all, especially if we haven't tested your resolution, so be warned!

ALSO ALSO NOTE: As with our last tool, we don't know how Riot feels about all this, and while we don't think they'll start throwing bans or locking accounts away for using this, simply know that we are not responsible for any repercussions.

Download Link!

Download!!! (http://leaguegametools.googlecode.com/files/LeagueTools_v2.0b3.zip)

And as we promised, Source Code is available here. Releases given out here are the only ones Officially supported by me and Lazything.

Source Code:

Source!! (http://code.google.com/p/leaguegametools/)

Enjoy!

ChaosZeroX

06-05-2010

You did it again Ramzod. Amazing.

Idzuna

Recruiter

06-05-2010

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! \o/

and Source too!

(can you fix the attachment sizes?)

Ramzod

06-05-2010

Quote:
ChaosZeroX:
You did it again Ramzod. Amazing.

Lazything holds this thing together, I just crank his arm and feed him bananas

And attachments fixed.

vulpixel

06-05-2010

Wow, amazing sounding features. If a couple guys can do this, riot could do it too ( I hope). I wonder why not... Maybe they should hire you :P Or give you RP and "buy" your tool and implement it in-game.

ChaosZeroX

06-05-2010

Quote:
Ramzod:
Lazything holds this thing together, I just crank his arm and feed him bananas

And attachments fixed.

Well Thanks to the both of you for an amazing add on for the game!

Azelf

06-05-2010

Dude, nice work.

Do you plan to release the source of the program? Or, could u enlist me in the crew? It'll be my pleasure XD

Idzuna

Recruiter

06-05-2010

Quote:
Azelf:
Dude, nice work.

Do you plan to release the source of the program? Or, could u enlist me in the crew? It'll be my pleasure XD

http://code.google.com/p/leaguegametools/source/checkout

Vincere

06-05-2010

This sounds promising but I'd rather wait until I didn't have to run the game windowed and my native resolution is supported. Good job guys.

Azelf

06-05-2010

Hey, the option button under overlay tool crashs the program.

I wonder what does that option do?