Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I created a simple, open source recommended item changer, check it out!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sehnder

09-30-2011

I highly recommend this tool. I have tried numerous such programs dating back to closed beta, and this is by far the best implementation I have seen.

ultimaoblivionx

09-30-2011

bump.

This sounds pretty sweet. I'm going to have to check this out later.

BallBanger

09-30-2011

Quote:
Kishuni:
Sure, here. http://pastebin.com/FZjGPts6
I'm on the updated version now, pointing towards Z:\Riot Games

It still looks like you're not pointing to the correct folder. Verify that you have a Z:\Riot Games\League of Legends folder and that's where the game is actually installed.

A Whip

09-30-2011

Riot, hire this man!

Dudedafool

09-30-2011

This thing is absolutely amazing.

Such a time saver, upvoted and downloaded.

jaxter0987

09-30-2011

Been lurking around the forums for awhile so this will be my first actual post. Because I appreciate this so much, I have to mention this:

Kitae's Bloodrazor is missing. = |
Not sure if there are other items missing, but this issue came up when I was trying to set up my Kog'Maw build for Dominion.

And of course, upvoted! <3

BallBanger

09-30-2011

Quote:
jaxter0987:
Been lurking around the forums for awhile so this will be my first actual post. Because I appreciate this so much, I have to mention this:

Kitae's Bloodrazor is missing. = |
Not sure if there are other items missing, but this issue came up when I was trying to set up my Kog'Maw build for Dominion.

And of course, upvoted! <3

Thx for the compliment. I just added Kitae's Bloodrazor to the item list. There's no need for an update to the tool. I wish Riot would update their champion and item page so all the images would be there as well.

Kelberry

09-30-2011

Thank you for the source!

Kishuni

09-30-2011

Quote:
BallBanger:
It still looks like you're not pointing to the correct folder. Verify that you have a Z:\Riot Games\League of Legends folder and that's where the game is actually installed.

You'd never mentioned \League Of Legends before, haha. I hated digging for it so I'd removed the League Of Legends folder, so it was just Z:\Riot Games\lol.launcher.exe
It's working now after I remade the folder, thanks for the help!

Yachibo

Recruiter

11-12-2011

So any hope to see an update soon to add the missing image files for the Champs past MonkeyKing/Wukong onwards, more less updated up towards Fizz? Would be nice to be able to set up the recommended for those guys as well.